what can you do to a mx3

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
r-mac

what can you do to a mx3

Post by r-mac »

im bout ot be 16 abd i want to get me a chep fast car and the mx3 semms it will be the one.i need to know how to toon it up 4 under 10k-car cost which will leve me about 5 to 6k to mod it what part will bring out speed and acceration that are good but cheep part and where can i find some nick rims 4 cheep to, help me out plese
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: what can you do to a mx3

Post by Custommx3 »

get a V6 model<BR>put a KLZE (200hp) in it.<BR>add a turbo or superchanger.<P><BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A> <BR> custommx3@usa.net
r-mac

Post by r-mac »

WHATS A KLZE and where can i find a tubocharger for the mx3 or i need a custom one
DriversClub

Post by DriversClub »

Is the compresion to high to supercharge the kl_ze? I was told the max amount of boost I could add was about 5psi with the kl_ze. I was also told the olnly way to get more power from the motor, (besides boring it) would be to swap some of the 1.8l engine parts into the kl_ze. Is this right or wrong?<BR>DriversClub<BR>

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”