NEW PRIMERED combat chin spoiler

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
colin russett

NEW PRIMERED combat chin spoiler

Post by colin russett »

I've got an fx chin spoiler new never installed for sale 388 no gst wrote the car off DAMB DEER!!! I live in bonnyville alberta email me at cr_az@telusplanet.net if you are interested it will sell quick.
Colin Russett
mrprecidia

Re: NEW PRIMERED combat chin spoiler

Post by mrprecidia »

Is it just the chin spoiler or is it the whole bumper cover because if it is just a chin spoiler i think that is a little pricey. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
You can just call me the originator
Tooprime

Post by Tooprime »

How close are you to Calgary, because I am from Regina and am coming down there this weekend. I am interested in purchasing your chin spoiler.
colin russett

Post by colin russett »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tooprime:<BR><STRONG>How close are you to Calgary, because I am from Regina and am coming down there this weekend. I am interested in purchasing your chin spoiler.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I'm about 6hrs north of calgary but i would split the cost to ship it to you if your interested.
Colin Russett
colin russett

Post by colin russett »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mrprecidia:<BR><STRONG>Is it just the chin spoiler or is it the whole bumper cover because if it is just a chin spoiler i think that is a little pricey. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Pricey its brand new try and order a brand new one for less than that. And its at least a 3 week wait.
Colin Russett
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

you did not answer my other question weather it is the lip or the full bumper cover. your price sounds good if it is the bumper but not if it is just a lip that is to much.
You can just call me the originator
colin russett

Post by colin russett »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mrprecidia:<BR><STRONG>you did not answer my other question weather it is the lip or the full bumper cover. your price sounds good if it is the bumper but not if it is just a lip that is to much.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>It's a chin spoiler and I assure you it is not too much. Maybe if it was used it would be pricey!!!
Colin Russett

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”