1st Portuguese Nacional Tuning Show

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
OutlaW

1st Portuguese Nacional Tuning Show

Post by OutlaW »

After long court battles, and a few arguments with the governement... here it is ... the first time tuning is considered legal in Portugal

Let's hope to evolve ...

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/68d4 ... 678ba5.htm
K8 :: 136.8 bhp---160 nm---108.0 whp---118lbs/torque
ET: 15.567 @ 136 kmh (84 mph)
"Racing a Honda is like being in the special Olympics, you may win, but in the end your still retarded."
Bling Bling

Post by Bling Bling »

Nice video. Say, the green MX in the video, is he/she a member? Wow. Would like to see some nice still pics of that car. Very original with the flying M integrated nto the front valance.
Stacy Whitrick
MX-West Calgary
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1335558 UPDATED June 6,07
94 GS, Green Envy Pearl QUESTION: Does my car fit the RICE category?
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

yeah mx3 @ 5:02 the bad angel :)

I like the front . 3 amps and i dont know how many speakers. I love those projectors. I wonder where he got them made.. they are defenetly not civic projectors!
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
OutlaW

Post by OutlaW »

that day i spoke to the owner.
He is a nice guy, but he has no time for internet foruns ...
He is not a member for sure.

The projectors are from a MG TF, and he had to cut a few bit's behind the light's, because they are longer than stock.
What's more amazing, is that he handmade the entire car, he has pictures and everything.
He just has it resprayed, because the rest he makes at home :D
I am trying to organize an Mx3 Day here in Portugal.
He is more than happy with the idea, so that shouldnt be the last time you guys see it.
K8 :: 136.8 bhp---160 nm---108.0 whp---118lbs/torque
ET: 15.567 @ 136 kmh (84 mph)
"Racing a Honda is like being in the special Olympics, you may win, but in the end your still retarded."
hharb

Post by hharb »

that mx3 is lovely, very well done job. i wish you could borrow the pics from him and post'em here. it's definately one of the cleanest mx3s i've ever seen

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”