[FT] Tom Motor Sports black seats

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Typhoonk

[FT] Tom Motor Sports black seats

Post by Typhoonk »

I have a set of Tom Motor sports black seats (will include never used universal rails that came with the seats. Just never used them)

Looking to trade for some dark coloured '94+ mx-3 seats (I don't need the rails). The ones with the headrest.

For pickup trade only - make a mx-3 meet or something.

Drivers seat has been used by me for a year and a half, and is worked in, but still really comfortable (just need rails and your ready to go!). Passenger seat was rarely used (drove wifes car when taking people somewhere) and is like brand new!!

Hit me up with trade offers!!! :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Typhoonk on November 11th, 2006, 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
95Precidia

Post by 95Precidia »

hey man im interested got a set of 95 black seats, let me know if interested I would like to see some more pictures too, add me to msn if your interested. thanks

Wiggers_R_Ghey@hotmail.com
95 RS Blaze Red, RTX 17's Gunmetal with Polished Lip, Falken Tires, GS Lip, Carbon Fibre Altezza Tailights, Black and Red Interior (front/rear seats, door panels, and rear panels. GS Spoiler, Hood with scoop, Black Mirrors, Pioneer Deh-p6800 Deck, Infinity 6010cs components, infintity 4x6 Rears, Red Shift Boot , 12 Blue Interior Lights throughout car and 4 leds in vents wired to 2 switches total
Feedback
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=54606
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394622
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

will post more pics this tonight
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

This is the drivers seat. :lol:

If you want to trade - please let me know how we can do the trade. I have the seats already out of my car. Would like a straight up trade (no waiting in a parking lot while someone tries to remove seats, etc etc)

:D :D :D :D
95Precidia

Post by 95Precidia »

hey man sorry im interested but mine are still in my car, so I would have to take them out in a parking lot or something unless I could find a ride.
95 RS Blaze Red, RTX 17's Gunmetal with Polished Lip, Falken Tires, GS Lip, Carbon Fibre Altezza Tailights, Black and Red Interior (front/rear seats, door panels, and rear panels. GS Spoiler, Hood with scoop, Black Mirrors, Pioneer Deh-p6800 Deck, Infinity 6010cs components, infintity 4x6 Rears, Red Shift Boot , 12 Blue Interior Lights throughout car and 4 leds in vents wired to 2 switches total
Feedback
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=54606
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394622
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

hey man
if you coem down to cambridge with them i'll trade you my stock 92's that are mint. I'll give you $40 worth of gas to egt here if you need :D
Matt

Post by Matt »

I trade you stock 94's or stock 93's (your choice) + $40 gas to come to Guelph. Let me know.
rebel_princess_lynz

seats

Post by rebel_princess_lynz »

i'll trade you...i have 94 seats, with headrest, mint shape, no tears, and the best part is that i'm in millbrook...which is not even 30 mins away....lemme know
rebel_princess_lynz

seats

so do they come with rails...or no? i am confused you say yay and nay...lol...consider them sold anyways....
rebel_princess_lynz

seats

okay it's been days now? i sent you numerous msgs and emails and still have yet to hear back...what's going on with these seats?
Matt

Post by Matt »

Dito
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

sorry.

in a potential trade. if it doesn't work out, will message you guys on friday

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”