Ebay MX-3 T-Shirt

Off-Topic Discussions
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Ebay MX-3 T-Shirt

Post by Jovian2k »

I found this t-shirt on ebay, what do you guys think? I dont know if it is worth the $ but I would definately rock one if it had MX-3.com on it. Maybe we could "borrow" the logo??? :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... &rd=1&rd=1
1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

I'm not digging the angle of the shot, but that is a pretty cool item.
My buddy just got himself a P5 sweatshirt. I was pretty jelous of it. Maybe i'll just have to get myself one of these mx3 shirts.
Mx3Baker

Post by Mx3Baker »

thats pretty sweet nice find
93 Mx-3 GS
5 SPD Conversion

Worklog at
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=54796" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

You should consider buying the print (.jpg or whatever format he uses)from him and making the shirts here in the states. 20 bucks plus shipping and tax is stupid expensive for a T-shirt. I'd buy one from you if you had them made, but the tax and shipping plus 20 bucks is too expensive IMO.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
e2blade

Post by e2blade »

nice...

but its cheesy

but glad to see some1 is enthsiastic about the mx3 lol
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

PATDIESEL wrote:You should consider buying the print (.jpg or whatever format he uses)from him and making the shirts here in the states. 20 bucks plus shipping and tax is stupid expensive for a T-shirt. I'd buy one from you if you had them made, but the tax and shipping plus 20 bucks is too expensive IMO.

screw that i can do a better mx3 and i can get them screen printed to for cheap, i got a girl i just finished her website and she does shirts for a living (like she makes her own) so she said if i ever needed any shirts to call her. i could probably sell them shipped for $17anywhere in the us
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Mnemonic wrote:
PATDIESEL wrote:You should consider buying the print (.jpg or whatever format he uses)from him and making the shirts here in the states. 20 bucks plus shipping and tax is stupid expensive for a T-shirt. I'd buy one from you if you had them made, but the tax and shipping plus 20 bucks is too expensive IMO.
screw that i can do a better mx3 and i can get them screen printed to for cheap, i got a girl i just finished her website and she does shirts for a living (like she makes her own) so she said if i ever needed any shirts to call her. i could probably sell them shipped for $17anywhere in the us
I'll take one of those Mnemonic's shirts .......... wait, aren't I still waiting on the "Tuner" mag spread from months ago ..... :roll:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

u guys know what... i actually have some good connections with shirt makers and we can probably get some good ones done if everyones willing. Not sure how much they cost but i dont care in making profit. maybe we can get color pic of our cars to go with the magazine or one look? Ive seen them do crazy shirts for cheap!! let me know if anyone is down :)
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “Off-Topic”