1992 Mazda MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Jayrykes84

1992 Mazda MX-3 GS

Post by Jayrykes84 »

1992 Mazda GS here is the lo-down<BR>-195,000kms<BR>-5 speed<BR>-engine runs great<BR>-power windows, door locks, sunroof<BR>-15" 5-point mags<BR>-Anti-theft immobilizer<BR>-front/rear spoiler<BR>-Sony 10 CD changer<BR>-removeable face CD player<BR>-white <P>The Car is in excellent running condition and the body is also very good, its been well taken care of, never raced or even redlined, oil changed regularly<P>Email: Johnny_boy01@hotmail.com<P>Make me an offer :)<P>[ February 20, 2002: Message edited by: John Rykes ]<p>[ February 20, 2002: Message edited by: John Rykes ]
mx3weasel

Re: 1992 Mazda MX-3 GS

Post by mx3weasel »

never raced or redlined hey?<BR>what do you mean by front spoiler, factory??<BR>I just totalled off my 94 GS so if the price is low enough i guess i might come from Saskatoon to have a look at it. Thats alot of Km's though.
<B>¤Wé§릤<P>95 Red GS V6 5-spd<BR>Stock for now.</B>
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John Rykes:<BR><STRONG>1992 Mazda GS here is the lo-down<BR>-195,000kms<BR>-5 speed<BR>-engine runs great<BR>-power windows, door locks, sunroof<BR>-15" 5-point mags<BR>-Anti-theft immobilizer<BR>-front/rear spoiler<BR>-Sony 10 CD changer<BR>-removeable face CD player<BR>-white <P>The Car is in excellent running condition and the body is also very good, its been well taken care of, never raced or even redlined, oil changed regularly<P>Email: Johnny_boy01@hotmail.com<P>Make me an offer :)<P>[ February 20, 2002: Message edited by: John Rykes ]<P>[ February 20, 2002: Message edited by: John Rykes ]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
    • <LI>null<P><BR>having that many miles and being 10 yrs old, i can offer $2500 us dollars if your interested..
Jayrykes84

Post by Jayrykes84 »

weasel I dont have an exact price for you I'm sorry, you'd have to tell me what you'd be willing to spend<P>The car is in very good condition, I am not going to let it go for next to nothing, and I know what they are worth around here. And valkyrie if you want a car with really low kilometres you should expect to pay alot more money.<P>Weasel make me an offer, I am not in a huge hurry to sell the car at all, Im not trying to make a fortune off it, but I can hold onto it for a few months if nobody wants to give me a decent price on it.
mx3weasel

Post by mx3weasel »

my cars got 88km on it and i want a 2.5L this summer but its not really worth rippin a low km engine out to put in a new one when i paid the extra money for a low km car, i was thinkin about sellin mine and buying yours to soup up if i can get it for a decent price but i would have to sell mine first<BR>what kinda ball park figure are u looking to get for it, like honestly?
Jayrykes84

Post by Jayrykes84 »

I dunno, I am seriously reconsidering even selling it, because I've caught the 2.5 litre cold, and I am thinking of doing the swap as soon as I get my truck sold... I dunno I would have to say around 6500 CDN
mx3weasel

Post by mx3weasel »

do u have any pics of the car???

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”