96 MX-3 for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Stevekowalchuk

96 MX-3 for sale

Post by Stevekowalchuk »

I am trying to sell my MX-3 so here is the deal. <BR>1996 MX-3 GS V6 <BR>Black<BR>146,000kms<BR>Automatic <BR>Custom Exhaust (sounds really unique)<BR>Eurolites<BR>Absolute Immaculate condition In and out except for minor dent on passenger side quarter panel (quote to fix is $450 Canadian)<BR>Engine runs amazingly strong. New battery and all that jaz.<BR>The car is in Edmonton and I would be willing to drive it i fair distance for the right price as long as I can get a ride back ;). <BR>*** There is a minor Transmission Problem with the clutch packs inside the tranny....you need to shift manually otherwise the clutch doesnt completely engage and there is slippage**** (quote to fix tranny at local Mazda dealership is $1500 inc. labour at like 95 an hour) but I drive the damn thing everyday for the last 5 months like that....so whatever.<BR>I am asking for $11,500 canadian or $7500 American........but all offers will be considered cause I am an urgent seller (need money to buy house that the GF wants and she wont give me sex till i get it haha)<BR>message back on here or email me at<BR>stevekowalchuk@hotmail.com
axess

Re: 96 MX-3 for sale

Post by axess »

Just ditch the girl!!!<P><BR>Joke ;)
Stephane '96 Blaze Red RS
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

dude you'd better join a monastery cause at that price you'll never sell it never be able to buy a house and never get laid again.......
mx3weasel

Post by mx3weasel »

I agree with caveman, thats alot of money for a car with average Km, a dint in the quarter, and a tranny that needs that much money put into it.
<B>¤Wé§릤<P>95 Red GS V6 5-spd<BR>Stock for now.</B>
Stevekowalchuk

Post by Stevekowalchuk »

Maybe you guys are still trying to get a grapple on the english language........ I am considering ALL offers. Which could quite possibly mean I would deliver the car free of charge for maybe $5000.....but if you guys enjoy playing the comedians then go right ahead.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”