Help Pleassse... this really suks

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
phr3q

Help Pleassse... this really suks

Post by phr3q »

ok, i bought my mx-3 last year with a blown head gasket and warped. so, I rebuilt the motor and installed a new clutch. Now, sum chik... hit me and im really hating this. please help me... I need the passenger side front fender and front bumper assembly with the headlamp. my car is a 92 mx-3. i am even interested in buying another gs that has a blown motor or hase light motor and body damage. these parts( what of them that are available) are very high dollar at new prices, and i cant even find a body kit that looks good enuff for my taste, anyhow id still need a fender. If anyone knows or has these parts, please help me.<P>P.S.: I am also an enthusiast, so hence my first reaction was to have a custom designed and built fiberglass one piece unit built. hellooo lotsa money. guess i shoulda figured. but there is a plus side. the shop mentioned if i found a couple of people interested in th, theyd cut the price in half or third, etc. in respect to how many people wanted a one piece front end for their mx-3. itd be one of a kind and very unique. email me if anyone can help or is interested in this idea. I have concept pictures and can explain more later to anyone interested<BR>thank you :cool:
mixmastermark

Re: Help Pleassse... this really suks

Post by mixmastermark »

can i see the pics??<BR>my emails mixmastermark@beer.com <BR>thanks
jspicoli

Post by jspicoli »

ya, send me the pics to I'd like to check it out
jasonbierschwale

Post by jasonbierschwale »

Send me some pics too... Was it your design or theirs?<P> :D
Jason B
1993 MX-3 GS
1.8 V6 5 speed
mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

I do have a 96 gs that is going to be up for sale but the price might to high. if you are interested though email me.<P>ty Mike :D
Shoalinfist

Post by Shoalinfist »

post pics so you don't have to email them all, cause I'm interested
phr3q

Post by phr3q »

ok guys/gals... heres the pic i promised. sorry bout the quality of it, and i promise ill try to find a scanner to use so i can upload a better picture later. but basically, you get the idea. hope you all like it, and if any questions, e-mail me. the shop said basically, they could do anything, and they are very good at what they do, so i know they can. later<BR> <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/phr3q/MAZDA_MX-3.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.geocities.com/phr3q/MAZDA_MX-3.html</A>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”