MX-3 not for sale

Mazda Mx-3 owners in the southeastern states.
blackcamaro

MX-3 not for sale

Post by blackcamaro »

Hey guys i have a 1993 mx-3 that looks cute with PCW rims on it. Its been sitting out front of my house for about 4 months now and i need to have it tossed. I have no title. IT will START RIGHT UP and Drive, but tranny is doing wierd things?!?!??! so im just going to NOT SELL IT for $100 otherwise im calling the towservice who says they will give me $100. I dont want to see it go in the dumps i love it and ill let you guys have it for w/e.

4cyl Auto, broken driver window, and someone stole one of the elec fans. A/C WORKS!!! RADIO WORKS!! nice car accept the TRANNSMISSION and window.

yours in 33189 come and get it.
1993 MX03 BLACK with 4cyc sohc auto, nice interior SOUND SYSTEM
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Where are you exactly. The zip sounds close to me, in GA somewhere I'm guessing, but would like clarification. Post some pics of the car please.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Miami.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
blackcamaro

Post by blackcamaro »

i probably should have just said MIAMI, FL

in the Cutler Ridge area..... car is going to the junks this weekend. i could use the extra $100 but i dont want the car to go to the yard!!!
blackcamaro

Post by blackcamaro »

SOMEONE come and get it? its going today
Lookwuticando

Mx-3 not for sale

Post by Lookwuticando »

That's a shame. 100 dollars to the junkyard? Man, if I wasn't way over here in Texas...

Somebody needs to get that car. Too bad you can't give it a little more time, I'm sure somebody would act on it.
92 MX-3 RS
DRAGON-G

Post by DRAGON-G »

I wish I would have been on this forum a month ago I would of made a weekend trip to grab that car. Man that's a nice little deal for 100 dollars.

Return to “SouthEast Mazda Owners Club”