hit and run damage

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Kyle

hit and run damage

Post by Kyle »

somebody pulled the old hit and run trick on me and smashed in my driver side door, and the rear quarter panel? do i have to get the whole rear body part or is there a way around it. if you can help me out or have any of these parts, please get in touch with me. <P>thanks<BR>Kyle
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Re: hit and run damage

Post by neverenuff »

HEY WELL LOOK AT SPENDING SOME $$$$$$ THE SAME THING HAPPEND TO ME BUT THEY DID'NT RUN THEY STOPED BUT MY INS.DID'NT COVER IT SO I HAD TO FIX IT MY SELF IT COST ME 2500$ USD THAT INCLUDED A REAR PASSENGER QUATER PANEL,PASSENGER DOOR SKIN, AND NEW PAINT ON THE WHOLE CAR NOT TO MENTION FIXING A COUPLE OF DINGS AND SMALL DENTS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE IF I HAD GOT A NEW DOOR OR EVEN A SHELL BUT THE SKIN LOOKS REALY GOOD SO IF YA GOT ANY ? EMAIL ME I'LL TRY TO HELP. LATER :( :(
codyhoover

Post by codyhoover »

at least you didnt total it like a jeep did mine :( :( :mad: :mad: <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mx3cody" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/mx3cody</A>
-Cody
Green '92 GS
140db on 1 12"
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

I had to replace my driverside fender and whole door and that only costed me $1500.00 and i had got them imported from japan
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

An excursion Killed one of mine... I only had it a day.... Go figure.<P>Sorry to hear the bad news.. Ya I would say get ready to dig deep! Unless ins will cover it. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”