Best deal for money?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
KA3AX

Best deal for money?

Post by KA3AX »

Hello,

I need good (not best or worst,...best for the reasonable amount of money!) clutch, flywheel, headers, exhaust, intake filter (i'll make the piping my self), lowering springs, strut bars, and sway bars. Anything else I forgot?

I would like to know what is a good company brand for all those things that I listed. Not some elcheapo garbage and not some "brambo" or something to expensive for average people...you know what I mean.

Thanks
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Re: Best deal for money?

Post by jschrauwen »

KA3AX wrote:Hello,
I need good (not best or worst,...best for the reasonable amount of money!) clutch, flywheel, headers, exhaust, intake filter (i'll make the piping my self), lowering springs, strut bars, and sway bars. Anything else I forgot?
I would like to know what is a good company brand for all those things that I listed. Not some elcheapo garbage and not some "brambo" or something to expensive for average people...you know what I mean.
Thanks
KA3AX, that's quite the shopping list. Did you not find what you were looking for through a search? All of the above items on your list have been identified in past posts as far as quality, price, source locations, etc. Or was a case that you weren't interested in doing the legwork yourself and expected someone else to do the search for you? The home page has a few places to look at. The FAQ's may also be a source of info for you too, not to mention at the top of various forums pages are current vender's banners that offer MX-3 parts as well. No time like the present to get familiar with the search function.

*edit* Sheesh, there's even current threads running referring to some of the items you are querying.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

look at the top of this forum (v6 forum) i posted alot of info regarding the things you want...check it out...then start checking out sites like corksport.com and ebay (you can get good deals that are worth it)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”