[WTB] 1992-1994 MX-3 with a blown motor.

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

[WTB] 1992-1994 MX-3 with a blown motor.

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

I just crashed my teal GS last night in a freak 7 car pileup so now I'm looking for a new GS to put my ZE and all my other goodies into. Would also consider a 4 cyl to put a BPT into but would rather a GS. Prefer black in color but will consider any other color. Body must be in good shape, interior doesn't matter too much. Thanks.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
ronster

Post by ronster »

I have a black 92 GS V6 5 spd. 105K miles, everything works great. all stock. body is in fair shape. new front hood, my daughter submarined under a Jeep a couple months ago. front bumper probably needs to be replaced and I removed the lip. Mostly the body is in pretty good shape. a couple of crinkles behind the passenger door. Paint is pretty good.
tires have less than 10K on them. stock alloys. AC/power windows/power mirrors/ sony stereo. replaced distributor last year, replaced exhaust (stock) 2 years ago.....
Located in North Jersey......passes inspection easily. it's a daily driver right now to and from the train station.

clutch is starting to go and I'll probably replace in the next few months.

any interest? what's it worth to you?

thanks,

ronster
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

I actually have black body parts including the bumper and hood for my car that I planned on fixing because I hadn't heard of anyone selling a body. Because I was only looking for a body without a running motor my budget is pretty low for the car. I was planning on switching over my KLZE motor, clutch, suspension, brakes and all other performance parts from my current car to another one. Please send me some pics of the car and damage and I'll let you know what I can spend depending on the cars condition. Thank you very much for your reply. Also where in NJ are you located?
ronster

Post by ronster »

I'll get some pics of it hopefully by this weekend, the hood is factory new (got a deal!). I looked more closely at the body and it's pretty solid. by the passenger side there are some scratches, door hits and a couple places where the paint has degraded. got one scratch over the top passenger rear tire fender that is through to the clearcoat, the sunroof has a softball sized dent in it (could probably be popped out) and you know about the front bumper. Rest of it is in pretty good shape. Under the hood was pushed in (just the top bar) but it pulled right back to where it should be. Also put in a new hood latch. Still drives every day and feels the same - solid.

located about 45 mins from Brooklyn with no traffic.....
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Still looking for a car to swap out all of my parts to. Anyone got a good condition body MX-3 GS?
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Gro harlem is selling his.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Yeah but thats in Maryland or I'd definitely take it. I cant afford that tow unfortunately.
jimishadow

Post by jimishadow »

have a black gs shell,stripping it now,,if you want whats left you can have it,im in pennsylvania,2 hours from ny

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”