SCRAPE BY THE LAKE CAR SHOW!

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
MX3Extreme

SCRAPE BY THE LAKE CAR SHOW!

Post by MX3Extreme »

Hey everyone this sunday August 20 2006 is our annual Scrape by the lake car show, this car show has become one of the biggest and best outdoor shows in canada thanks to all the competitors from everywhere! This show has got everything to offer from wicked rides, imports,domestic,lowriders,trucks,bikes ect and its a show that people look forward to every year. Information on this is at http://www.scrapebythelake.com .

This a great oppurtinity for people to have a great time and get there cars noticed by magazine companys and also there will be venders and sponsors there for entertainment. I am again the person resposible for the car judging and my team and i look forward to anyone that is interested in showing up to this great show.

Last year we had over 500 cars competing not including the ones that were just there to show off there rides. This year you can pay less just to show without competing or you can pay a little more and see what your ride is capable against some of the best!

Hope to see all of you and please dont be affraid to ask for me if you need anything while you are there enjoying the show.

thanks
Mark
MX3Extreme
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Mark....I'm going to try to make it there with Mattski.....we're going to MOM and then hes cruising up after that. As long as I'm not to exhausted from a weekend of shows I will be with him. Can i register when I get there around 1 or 130? Matt's already registered.
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

msequence2

Post by msequence2 »

Come down MX3 girl hehe .. cruise down..
:)
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

:lol: So not prepared for anything this weekend.........havent even touched my car in weeks....lol....ive been slacking......Make sure you know where we're going (if I go).....I have no idea where Scrape is.Matt check ur pms!!
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

If you guys have any problems please dont hesitate in giving me a call, I will pm my cell number for you just incase you need anything. If you get to the door and want to get a hold of me then you can get one of the girls at the front desk to get a hold of me aswell..I hope to see you guys there at my show. :D

Mark
MX3Extreme
msequence2

Post by msequence2 »

It was a great show!!! Again!!!! The Scrape Team including Mark(MX3 Extreme) came through in all respects. I loved the hop off, tons of cars, unfortunately we couldnt have control of the weather but nevertheless it rocked as always. Thank you guys for doing an excellent job.

Matt

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”