[FS] 93 RS parts

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
SloGsr

[FS] 93 RS parts

Post by SloGsr »

I have a 93 black 4 cyl. 5 speed that I am parting out. It is a complete running and driving car. I cannot get the title for it so I will not be selling it as a whole. here is a list of the parts that are NOT for sale.....front clip (fenders, drivers headlight light,hood,bumper) also the A/C condensor, mirrors and steering colum. pictures are available upon request. I will ship anything anywhere if you pay for it. complete interor in good shape just PM me and let me know I'll hook it up with CHEEP prices!!!
Last edited by SloGsr on August 28th, 2006, 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

If the rear mudgards are the oem black colour, I'd be interested in those if they're in good shape. Also need the front trim piece to the center console and the glove box. Pm me a cost to postal code K0K 2C0 in Frankford, Canada.

BTW, you'd have more success if you either completed your profile to reflect where you live or inlude it in your first post.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
SloGsr

Post by SloGsr »

ECU has also been sold as of today. PM me if you need somethin. I would wreather see someone here get parts than Ebay.
SloGsr

Post by SloGsr »

bump!!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”