new job = new car

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
reaper of souls

new job = new car

Post by reaper of souls »

well this week i should be finding out if i get my loan, more so when i get my loan. it's been fun but this is the last year for the mx quite possably the last month for the mx.

i've decided that for me my mx just isn't practal car pooling to work and being the only one driving i need back seats and frankly the mx's are for show or midgets.

so hopefuly within the next couple of weeks i will be driving around in my new 1997 Volkswagon Jetta gls.

the funny thing is now that i'm in the porcess of finding a new car the mx has suddlenly been getting almost 33-35 mpg which is a huge jump from when i frist got her.

so for everyone around looking for a mx-3 keep your eyes peeled because mine will be up for sale soon, and as from the request of bocheck in a older post (and because my dad won't let me) she will be going whole as is and wont be parted out.

but don't worry just because i wont be driving or owning a mx-3 soon doesn't meen i wont be still on the fourm you guys are great and after all i've gone through with and done to my mx i can still lend my knowledge to
everyone who is willing to take it

Reaper
Greg
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Re: new job = new car

Post by johnnyb »

reaper of souls wrote:so hopefuly within the next couple of weeks i will be driving around in my new 1997 Volkswagon Jetta gls.
Isn't that a bit of an oxymoron?
thedog300

Post by thedog300 »

I personally am very interested in your car
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

awwwwww .. I won't see you ever again? :cry:

:crying:

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
reaper of souls

Post by reaper of souls »

don't worry Deb i'll still be coming out to meets when i can i'll just be the one that sticks out even more, well at least this time it wont be because of a loud squelling noise apon starting my car!!!!

and yes it is a oxymorn but it's a new car to me, if you want a real head scratcher down in mecxio you can buy a 2003 old bettle thats right a 2003 brand new right off the line old (1970 style) bettle. they still use the old style 1.2L air cooled rear mount engine, the mexcain police use them for patrol cars. with that said even a 92 mx running on only two cylinders can out run thoughs cops.

well as soon as i get the jetta i'll pm you "thedog300" and let you know that the post is up

till then keep the rides shiny side up

Reaper
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”