[FS] KLZE MX-3 FS Minnesota area

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
greenstorm

[FS] KLZE MX-3 FS Minnesota area

Post by greenstorm »

I have a KLZE MX-3 for sale, about halfway between the twin cities and duluth MN, right across the river in Wisconsin. Probably about 5-6 hours from Thunder Bay, Canada...........an hour and a half north of minneapolis and about 2 hours south of Duluth.

Car Details
just under 98,000 miles on chasis
~30,000 miles on klze engine
~80k miles on tranny ( car was swapped from auto to manual, reverse light switch is not working ATM.)
New clutch
new CV Axles
new front brakes
new driver's ball joint
new windshield
new front mount
pacesetter headers with custom 2.25 inch exhaust
A/C disconnected
Pioneer CD player
Paint is NOT top notch.

just put everything together, runs great, but check engine light goes on occasionally. Have a garage full of random parts that you may take with you if you purchase, and a 93 4 cyl mx3 parts car.

Looking for $2950 or BO. Need to sell quick. I'm also up for trades, I love cars, video games, and computers haha so feel free to float any offers towards me :)
Feel free to email or IM me anytime for questions or offers.
Email: hithisispat@hotmail.com
aim: thefarvaincident
Msn messenger: same as email

I hope the pictures work...
what kind of car IS that?
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I got .. LOL an older model cavalier lol an old maxima. hehe a ford focuz :P i hope it sells thats a great price for such a fur car.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”