reverse glow dials

A place for the MX-3 Community in Europe to gather.
scotland_mx3

reverse glow dials

Post by scotland_mx3 »

hi, anyone know where to get reverse glow white face dials in the uk ?

seen a few in usa on ebay but they wont accept paypal & shipping seems expensive.

any advice much appreciated.
garfy1981
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by garfy1981 »

i got mine from states from http://www.speedhut.com i prefered these because you could customise them exactely how you want. The fitment was great ,ive had them for about 2 years now with no problems
Ive heard a few of the ebay ones arnt that great and the thickness of them can sometimes catch on the needles meaning you have to sand the back of them slightly in order to get the clearance.
The overall cost was about £75 inc. shipping. Got through customs no problems.
I know they are a bit more than the ebay ones but the price reflects the quality.

Unfortunately i dont know any one in the uk that does these. Your find out if you havent had the mx for long....not many people in the uk make modified parts for it :(
2.5 Ze straight neck, blitz intake, mazdaspeed engine mounts, fidenza flywheel, CM II Clutch, KL-36 ecu, Magnecor 8mm Leads, Battery Relocation. Hotshot headers, 2.5 mandrel bent stainless exhaust, hi-flow cat, Speed hut dials, custom coilover set up. Custom willwood big brake conversion.
scotland_mx3

Post by scotland_mx3 »

thanks m8 , i will check them out. :D
MikeUK
Forum Moderator

Post by MikeUK »

Try ebay.com type in 'Euro reverse glow guages', theres a few companies out there doing them.

The ones above arnt the reverse glow guages.

These are the reverse glow guages below, they are about $30USD which is cheap as chips. i got mine about 2 years ago they are great. Delivery was pretty wasnt too much. And because they are light weight you dont get problems at customs (charges etc)
If I remember correctly the company that makes them is otto racing, a jap company.

Good luck
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

not many people in the uk make modified parts for it
Thats the good thing about it!!!!! lol

Return to “European MX-3 Community”