[FS] Full drift body kit

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
alleycat29

[FS] Full drift body kit

Post by alleycat29 »

Hey guys, im selling my Drift Body Kit. I paid just over 1300 for it. It was never installed because unfortunately I got in an accident and wrote my car off. I am eventually gonna get another Mx3 but I am relocating to tdot and need the funds right now.. It is brand new asking for 1000 CDN for it OBO... dont want to loose too much with it. So please feel free to contact me 519-859-4233 0r house 519-680-1421. Brandon is the name. Shoot me some offers guys if you dont wanna spend the 1000. Im open for offers. Thanks
p.s I dont have any pics off it onlin ebut you can see it on the onderground design site
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

How much for the front drift bumper? I am 2 hours from you so we can work something out so you dont have to ship it?

thanks
MX3Extreme
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

well i guess you are not intersted in selling it ?
alleycat29

hey guys

Post by alleycat29 »

Guys still available for sale... Mark still havent heard anything back from anyone about wanting the whole kit. I dont really wanna seell just the front bumper by itself cause im pretty much losing out on the sale of the rest of the kit. Anyone interested its still here... LMK...thanks
rayrrod

Post by rayrrod »

whats the difference between this kit and the drift ones sold on ebay for about 360 bucks usa plus shipping?
alleycat29

quality

Post by alleycat29 »

well the ones off ebay are not hard fiberglass, composite... it is a cheap as flimsy model that waves around when u drive.. ya you save some money but not a whoile lot. A buddy of mine bought one off there cheap quality and also he paid 450 for the klit then just under 300 for shipping. and because we live in canada lucky us.. there was a LOVELY customs fee also... but hey you check it out for yourself... good luck!
Matt

Post by Matt »

I may want the side skirts if ur parting it
alleycat29

part out

Post by alleycat29 »

Hey well Im waiting on on euy right now to see if he comes through and buys the whole kit if he doesnt I will be parting it out... so ill keep you posted. ;)
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

have you decided if your going to part it out yet?

thanks
MX3Extreme
alleycat29

PART OUT

Post by alleycat29 »

Hey guys sorry I was waiting on this one guy and he has taken so long im now too the point where I cant wait any longer cause I am moving. so I beleive I will be parting it out. Looking for 350 front 300 sides 300 back... I also have mesh 50 bucks if you want that. Im open for offers as well call me if interested. First come first serve. 519-680-1421

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”