OH YEAH.. LAWSUIT is goneee

Off-Topic Discussions
hgallegos915

OH YEAH.. LAWSUIT is goneee

Post by hgallegos915 »

Ok my insurance company and the person who was suing me reached a settlement.. less than 20 thosuand.. guy wanted 50 thousand.. ouch. So now I get to rest easy withoutna care in the world and without having to pay any amount of money :) No more danger of getting my mx3 repo by them LOL :)
a little background info..

suit was 3 years old!

50 thousand dollars, my prev nissan maxima v6 3.0 manual crashed and fixed it. then died lol

they couldnt locate m me for over a year. Claiming body damages.

Was entirely my fault and he driove away with his truck because nothing happened to him..

happy ending :D
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

I'm glad everything turned out okay. I remember when you first posted about this. I can't even imagine having to go through something like that. With the slow actions of insurrance companies that doubt constantly hangs over for months while things get battled out. I hate that feeling.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

congrats man
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

I shall throw a party in your honor.
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

You never had anything to worry about anyway, he was suing your insurance company. That is why none of that 20k is coming out of your pocket.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

he wanted 50 thousand.. insurance only covers like 25 or 20.. the difference would have been out of my pocket. I think they settled because they were just spending alot of money on lawyer fees LOL
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Meep

Post by Meep »

Well, congrats on getting it resolved! :D
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

wow your insurance is shitty. My liability is 1 million, in fact the minimum liability for insurance is 1 million up here.

Return to “Off-Topic”