tick tick tick tick dammit

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
jeepdave

tick tick tick tick dammit

Post by jeepdave »

help will someone please direct me or help me find a set of rocker arms for my 92 mx-3 4-banger i need some so i wont lose my mind one will not hold pressure (they're hydraulic i think) can any one help if u have a blown motor i will purchase the rockers off the head if you'll sell them thank you <P> by the way im on a tight budget so the cheaper the better :D
SLOW AND THE PISSED OFF<BR>(Take that Fast and the Furious)
ssmog

Re: tick tick tick tick dammit

Post by ssmog »

jeepdave, just by the way you described the "ticking" noise you have and the fact that one will not hold pressure, i think it is safe to safe that the problem is not the rockers but more so the lifters. It is too bad you are a great distance away because i have a complete set of lifters just sitting doing nothing as yet. they are for the V6 1.8 l, but i would imagine that they might be the sme lifters as the 4 banger.
Commit yourself to a Psychiatric hospital before the rest your sanity disappears, and you are strapped in a chair, fed mushy peas with a rubber spoon with only your tortured fantasies for comfort....

ssmog
macnwigs

Re: tick tick tick tick dammit

Post by macnwigs »

ssmog how much are you looking for, for your set? I'm near Guelph.
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”