[FS/WTT] Invader Carbon Fiber Hood

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
BuGS

[FS/WTT] Invader Carbon Fiber Hood

Post by BuGS »

Looking to sell this hood that I picked up. Not my type of thing. I was about to ship it off but the buyer needed his money back for some personal stuff and so I need to sell it.

$425 + Split shipping (I will pay for half)

This is a brand new hood, never used. It still had the wooden boards bolted to it for original shipping. It is buble wrapped all ready to go. For pics go to:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/angery_bu ... ir=e545scd

Will also trade for a brand new MazdaSpeed Protege LSD Diff with locknuts and whatnot...
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

BUMP!
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

just a thought not really worth it (distance) but i trade it for my rolling chasis 88 323 GTX. I gave up on the project since am working to turbo a sohc MX-3.
but i may find a MS diff laying around.
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Ya, I'll have to say nay on the 323. Already have a project MX-3, and 2 project Audi's. So the Audis take care of all the AWD fun...

But ya man, if you can find a recent up to date (new one that has had the fix done to it) LSD I would trade that.
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

BTW Bump for Offers!!!
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Someone wants this... :!:
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Up to teh top!
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

unless you post better pics people won't show interest.
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Well I already re-wrapped it. I spent $40 on bubble wrap and I don't want to waste that money. It is BRAND NEW! NEVER USED. A normal Invader style hood.

Universal pics can be found at this ebay auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MX3-MX-3 ... enameZWDVW
BTW I am throwing in a set of Hood pins due to sometimes people are overly concerned of vibration or want the looks.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

what would shipping be to R8n 1A2 in canada?
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Shipping via UPS is $188 USD w/o duties I am guessing. So we would split that.
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

Think here people he is not showing the whole hood (Sings may be to back off.) my .02
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

V8KOMX3 wrote:Think here people he is not showing the whole hood (Sings may be to back off.) my .02
WTF dude?? I don't know who you are but back off. I have many people who can vouch for me. I am not showing the whole hood because It was sold before I took those pictures almost a month ago. Like i posted in the first post "It was sold but the guy asked for his money back" he had personal problems. So don't post like I am trying to rip someone off. I have been here a long time, have twice as many posts as you, and am dedicated to my car.

Now Please do not post again unless you are buying the hood.

BTW This is my feedback off of this forum:
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... ht=clayton
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... light=bugs

and off of Club Protege where I do most of my selling:
http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showth ... light=bugs

So why don't you search feedback before you make posts like that. And My MX-3 is faster than yours. :P
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

ive seen him on both forums and he is nothing but help to the mx community. i wish i had something to trade him!
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

First off Bugs it was never intended to offend you or jack your post so if I offended you I am sorry, I don't know you or your character nor were they questioned, what was questioned was the fact only part of the hood was shown is cause for concern as people don't see what they get. I was not out of line I love this place as much as everyone else and I fight to protect that, so sorry for being concerned.
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”