Northernly Locations

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
thedog300

Northernly Locations

Post by thedog300 »

Well as that map only goes to the outskirts of Kingston, I was wondering if any members lived between kingston and ottawa. I am asking this because I am soon going to be buying a MX-3 and knowing ther are people around that could help me out would be great. Thanks, BTW I live in Brockville, Ontario.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

You can find all that information you need need by going to the top of the page to "Memberlist" and seting the search parameters to"Location" and "Ascending". This will take quite some time to sort through the hundreds of pages and will only reveal those that included their location info in their profile. There's also another member from Cornwall not listed in there - Kyle Kizzle and also someone named JD Pro I think??. Try Kyle in your local phone book. good luck
John
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
DJ

Post by DJ »

I live in Brockville... and so does bushidosword but I think he has retired his MX-3.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

DJ wrote:I live in Brockville... and so does bushidosword but I think he has retired his MX-3.
DJ, I haven't seen you or Bushidosword at an event yet this year. Are you guys up for a shorter trip today to Shannonville? See Deb's thread about Shannonville. Hope to see you there.

And Waide, if you got the brakes done, maybe you'd like to join also. My number is in the contact list.

John
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
DJ

Post by DJ »

I've been trying to get down to one of Shannonville's pay per lap days this summer and try it out for the first time. I don't really have any interest in drag because it's a stock GS, we all know how slow it is in a straight line, atleast a track will be fun.
I missed the first pay per lap day because my car was being painted. I got my car back just in time for the second one but some b---- rear ended me at a red light on the way there, then I found I huge nail in my tire later that day. The last shannonville date I missed because I was busy moving.
I might make it down for the July 24th pay per lap unless something else comes up.
Now after the 3rd time being in the body shop for a total of 4 weeks and the 2nd full repaint, it is looking pretty good, so I should have the car for the rest of the summer (unless it gets hit again) and I'll check out how many meets there are.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

DJ wrote:I've been trying to get down to one of Shannonville's pay per lap days this summer and try it out for the first time. I don't really have any interest in drag because it's a stock GS, we all know how slow it is in a straight line, atleast a track will be fun.
I missed the first pay per lap day because my car was being painted. I got my car back just in time for the second one but some beech rear ended me at a red light on the way there, then I found I huge nail in my tire later that day. The last shannonville date I missed because I was busy moving.
I might make it down for the July 24th pay per lap unless something else comes up.
Now after the 3rd time being in the body shop for a total of 4 weeks and the 2nd full repaint, it is looking pretty good, so I should have the car for the rest of the summer (unless it gets hit again) and I'll check out how many meets there are.
So that means you're up and running now?? Sorry to hear you've had a string of unfortunate events. Just recieved a call from Deb and sh'll be at the track around 1:00pm this afternoon. SO DJ, call/grab Bushidosword and drag him and yourself down to Shannonville for the afternoon. We can get the full details of timings, prequisites and stuff for any would-be pay per lap participants.
Hope to see you guys there.

John
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

DJ -- this isn't drag this is circuit racing ... not boring believe me .. well ok at times but mostly not .......... I would like to see you and Andrew there ... pleaseeeeee

LOL

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”