replaced bulb, still no light

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
mazdamx3sohc

replaced bulb, still no light

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

so my lights went out, on my rear passenger corner marker and the right side of the license plate light. i replaced the bulbs but still no light, is there a fuse or something thats seperate for these 2 lights? or if its wiring can i wire them to the other corner markers?
reaper of souls

Post by reaper of souls »

you could just be having the same problem i had

went you removed the blubs did they look rusted on the ends if so your getting to much water in the lights and your terminals are corroded and you just have to clean them up a bit that should work.

or you can get creative and wire them in to your turn signels then they'll flash when you turn

Reaper
Greg
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

didnt think of the rust thing, but yea its got like white goop on it. not really rusted i dont think, ill check further.

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”