I love MX-3.com

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
1992blazeredgs

I love MX-3.com

Post by 1992blazeredgs »

Just wanted to say thank you to everybody on this site and everybody responsible for starting it. I have been around for almost 4 years now and I still am amazed at how much useful information is on this website. I owe just about everything i know about cars, and my interest in doing it myself totally to this website. Thanks again.

Nate
Looking for another Red GS.
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

I agree, this site rules!
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Second that, if it wasnt for this site I would have probably given up along time ago on my car. Even though that was proabably a good idea, this is a vehicle I have wanted ever since I could drive. :)
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

word!!! ahha

very good site... i'm glad most of us are non rice :D
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

i got me a nice big mx3.com sticker locally :) shows pride w000 everyoen asks about it at the drags.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Through the site I hope?
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

I agree. There would be absolutely no way, my MX would be hooked up the way it is had it not been for this site.
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
VWsEatRice

Post by VWsEatRice »

i've seen better

needs a search engine (unless i missed it)

so my seemingly basic question i have in my only post wouldn't get looked at a dozen times w/no replies

please prove me wrong and show me how helpful the mazda community is to us "outsiders"

check out the vwvortex.com forums
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Yeah.. you did miss it.. ;)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

I agree that this site has been, and still proves to be very useful and I've had my MX-3 5 yrs. now. VWsEatRice, check for the search link under the banner at top of of this page - lefthand side. Be sure to check "search for for all terms" and you'll get a decent hit list of results to your inquiry.

As far as engine ID numbers, go here to the online manual, page GI-6 and follow the black arrows on the diag. to find the Engine code.
http://www.mx-3.com/95manual
btw, you can't have a 94 GS with a 4 cyl, that would be an RS model with a B6-DE engine code. All GS's came stock with the K8 engine code V6 motor. g/l and post back if yer still looking for that ID code #.
VWsEatRice wrote:i've seen better

so my seemingly basic question i have in my only post wouldn't get looked at a dozen times w/no replies

please prove me wrong and show me how helpful the mazda community is to us "outsiders"

check out the vwvortex.com forums
Image -Jim

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”