Cant find info on wire set up

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
K-North

Cant find info on wire set up

Post by K-North »

hey well ive been searching.. but im looking for the ignition wires set up to the disty... so im not sure which emplacement connects to the numbers of the disty...
hey all im a new 92 mx3 gs owner... had a permance clutch but he blew the head gaskets when i bought it.. and theres a lower kit and exaust system.. so i guess i got a okay deal.. but damn wait.. just Dropped in a KLZE engine from japan
K-North

Post by K-North »

aite well im just wondering if the set up is not right nad the wires have been crossed from the disty.. how bad would it affect it? like did it just f--- the engine?
hey all im a new 92 mx3 gs owner... had a permance clutch but he blew the head gaskets when i bought it.. and theres a lower kit and exaust system.. so i guess i got a okay deal.. but damn wait.. just Dropped in a KLZE engine from japan
faried

Post by faried »

Looking at your engine:
1 3 5

2 4 6

connect 1 to No 1 on your disty & so on...
K-North

Post by K-North »

hey thanks man i owe ya
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Between 3:08 this afternoon and 9:14 this evening you could have spent that wait time going through the online shop manual to find this out. That's one of the reasons it was placed there. This was a simple, find it yourself type problem.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
K-North

Post by K-North »

ehhh i was lookin for a while... just u get frustrated sumtimes if your a nub liek me hahaha
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Haha
nub liek me
Haha!

So new you can't even spell "liek"?

Or "nub"

?

Haha

Good one. At least you got the info without trying :wink:
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”