[FS] two MX-3's and some body kit parts

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Acamori

[FS] two MX-3's and some body kit parts

Post by Acamori »

i have right now two 1993 MX-3's for sale, as well as a front bumper and a pair of side skirts. more info listed below. as for why i'm selling these, i bought one to fix up with grand dreams in mind but after doing a lot to it i don't have the time anymore. the other i've had for 3 years and i still like it, it's still reliable but i wanted a newer car this summer for personal reasons.
i bought the bumper and skirts to put on the first but never had a chance to, always too busy. obviously if i don't own an MX-3, parts for one won't do me any good. so without further delay:

1) '93 MX-3 GS (V6, 5-spd), red, cruise. it's got power everything and it all works. i bought this car last august to play with and fix up. so far i've managed to put a good amount of work into it, if you'd like to see a list of what's been replaced/done let me know via e-mail. it's entirely stock right now (even has the stock stereo and speakers) and has a stock hatch cover that's in somewhat disrepair (as most of those are). i don't have a current inspection sticker on this car at the moment because i don't have time to take it in. the apholstry is descent in most of the car but worn on the driver's seat. asking $2700 obo

2) '93 MX-3 (I4, Auto), blue. also power everything, however the switch on the driver's side for the passenger window is broken. i know for a fact that this car drives great. i've driven it to and from school (about 4 hours one way) at least once a month for the past school year, as well as quite a bit before that. there are no speakers or stereo currently installed. the apholstry is fairly decent for the most part, the driver's seat needs some repair though. asking $2200 obo.

3) Corksport MS front bumper, fiberglass. i bought this about two years ago and have not done anything to it other than take it out of the box. it still has it's original gel coat (white). current price on corksport is $310+shipping. i'm not sure if i'll be able to ship it but i can try to find out if need be. asking $250 (+shipping if required).

4) Pair, KMax side skirts, fiberglass. these are about a year old, also hardly touched. i still have them in the original packaging. current price where i bought them is $150+shipping for the pair. i should be able to ship these fine if need be, but would have to check on cost. asking $100 (+shipping if required).

if you're interested or have questions please email me at tetegami(at)gmail.com i can't garantee i'll notice a reply here.
i should be able to get pictures if asked, again send me an email telling me what you'd like to see and i'll try to accomodate.
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”