lakersfan1 - 93 MX3 GS

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
lakersfan1

lakersfan1 - 93 MX3 GS

Post by lakersfan1 »

The mail man has been BUSY. All of this stuff has come to my house in the last month for my car, and somehow I have to find time to do all the suspension work, then a full 4-way stereo system, and then prep and paint the whole car. I think I need to quit my job just to have time to do all this damned work!

lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Oh, and BTW ..... not in the pics, I've got 5 yards of black Sunbrella upholstery and 10 yards of blue Sunbrella upholstery on the way. But my wife's doing the seats ..... though I'll likely be doing the trim panel inserts.
Bucking Bronco

Post by Bucking Bronco »

It appears that you have some fun nights and weekends coming up :D Cant wait to see it installed.
Addicted to the Speed
92 MX-3 GS K8 - CAI
Philthy

Post by Philthy »

can't wait to see the interior. You wouldn't be interested in posting a how to, would you? :D
92 MX-3 GS, KL-ZE, OBX headers, 2-1/2" exhaust, XL Performance muffler, AASCO Aluminum flywheel,Pheno spacers,APEXi Airflow computer,Eibach springs,Tockico struts, Toyo RA1 205/50ZR15s, B&M short shifter. MS control arm Bushings, SS clutch line, SS brake hoses
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Update. Pic of car after I finished sanding down the primer.

I'm almost done with the color coat. As soon as I'm done with clear coat and give it time to cure, I'll post final pics.

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”