Tail lights...

Eunos 30X/Presso/Autozam AZ-3 Discussions
matmobile

Tail lights...

Post by matmobile »

Hi there, I've just got a lovely Autozam AZ-3 that's been fully converted to UK spec when imported (I'm in UK)... thing is, I once saw an AZ-3 with 4 bulbs in the tail lights so the whole thing was illuminated when driving; mine isn't... the inner two blub spaces have been disconnected with the one on the right housing the new fog light (as per UK car regulations)... where can I move this fog light to?!? I want my 4 light tail lights! It looks the tits! It' just isn't fair....

But then if I move the fog I have to make some new room for it?

Bastard.

This is a slightly photoshopped version of my car with the idea that I'm suggesting...

BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

just don't bother with the fog light i took mine off and only put it back for the mot's same with the cat :)
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

this is what you mean?

matmobile

Post by matmobile »

yeah, that looks sick... the way it's meant to be.

should I just salvage some old bulb fixtures & wire them up in parallel?
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

yeah mate ... that wasn't the way they were origionally but yeah go to a scrappy's take the second bulb holder in with the brake and side light and then just run them off the origional ones and bob's you uncle your first custom bit on your car :P
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Easy one to do and a very good result :wink:
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”

Return to “Eunos 30X/Presso/Autozam AZ-3”