[WTB] Your stock 94-96 gs rims and spoiler

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MX-3 Money
Supporting Member

[WTB] Your stock 94-96 gs rims and spoiler

Post by MX-3 Money »

So What I'm looking for is a good set of these rims

With little to no damage, and am looking to pay between 30-50 bucks a rim. Doesn't matter if they don't have tires with them.

Also I am looking for a "wrap-around" style spoiler

Doesn't matter the colour but in good condition(ie: with all the install hardware) and am looking to pay around 100-150 for it. I would like to just come and pick these up, but if you can arrange shipping and its not to expensive I'd be good for the price. PM me.
1993 MX-3 GS 5 spd, KL-ZE swap, kl31 ecu, 110 amp alternator, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, SSautocrome headers, High flow cat, Pacesetter high flow cat-back, B&M shortshifter, Clear Sigs/Sides.
sidebergless

Post by sidebergless »

I have that very spoiler in just the condition your looking for. Pick up in the hamilton area. $100.
MX-3 Money
Supporting Member

Post by MX-3 Money »

pm sent!
1993 MX-3 GS 5 spd, KL-ZE swap, kl31 ecu, 110 amp alternator, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, SSautocrome headers, High flow cat, Pacesetter high flow cat-back, B&M shortshifter, Clear Sigs/Sides.
havoc13

Post by havoc13 »

i have the other gs spoiler if ur interested shoot me an offer i m in pickering
Always under construction
MX-3 Money
Supporting Member

Post by MX-3 Money »

The other? As in the old style? Thats the one I actually have on right now.
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

There's a 95 style wrap around spoiler at the wreckers near my house. I'm prob going to Oshawa this friday to chill with a friend. Let me know if you want me to pick it up for you.
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
MX-3 Money
Supporting Member

Post by MX-3 Money »

well i don't have any money yet from the summer job, but what wreckers is it?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”