1995 mx-3 for sale!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Froggie2003

1995 mx-3 for sale!

Post by Froggie2003 »

I am so going to cry, but I recently bought a '97 Toyota Celica, and I am being forced to sell my mx-3 because I still owe a lot of money on the Celica. It's a non-smoker, no anumals or food... not even kids. There are no mechanical problems at all... it runs like new! But I need to sell A.S.A.P. I will describe my car, and if you are interested, make an OFFER!<BR> <BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3<BR>5-speed<BR>Exterior-Red<BR>Interior-black (great condition)<BR>Air Conditioning<BR>Power mirrors<BR>CD player<BR>Radiar Dector (for all the speeders)<BR>New Tires<BR>New spark plug wires (Lifetime)<BR>recent tune up<BR>Well maintained, looks and works great!<BR>I took care of this thing like a delicate baby. It has never been wrecked. I also had a mechanic look at it before I bought it. And most of the miles are from my drive to school and back everyday, about 50miles a day. But it has 68,000 miles on it. I don't know what people in Canada call that. So sorry. But go ahead and make an offer. Or even if you know anyone who might be interested, let me know. you can e-mail me at Cheesecakes2003@hotmail.com if you would like, and I am not parting out my car at all, so please don't ask. thank you! :p

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”