[WTB] Millinia Intake Manifold

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Custom_V6_Limited_SE

[WTB] Millinia Intake Manifold

Post by Custom_V6_Limited_SE »

I'm going to be doing an engine swap in my MX-3 GS SE and am looking to get a Millinia IM (single piece V6 like babyblue's) for it. Let me know if anyone is selling one for a good price.
'93 MX-3 GS SE:My Mods
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Dom

Post by Dom »

jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Re: [WTB] Millinia Intake Manifold

Post by jschrauwen »

Custom_V6_Limited_SE wrote:I'm going to be doing an engine swap in my MX-3 GS SE and am looking to get a Millinia IM (single piece V6 like babyblue's) for it. Let me know if anyone is selling one for a good price.
Why spend the extra money for a Eunos800 (J-Spec Millennia) IM when you can get it with the ZE in the first place. If it's the curved neck that you're wanting it's already on the Eunos800 engine. The only difference is that it has KL01 cams instead of KL31 cams but to you and I, we'd never really se a difference and they are both rated for the same HP output. This is all assuming that you have your eye on a ZE that has the straight neck (long neck) IM which is from the MS8 (J-Spec MX6). Save your money and the extra work invloved.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
therealstasman
Supporting Member

Post by therealstasman »

Last edited by therealstasman on February 17th, 2009, 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Custom_V6_Limited_SE

Post by Custom_V6_Limited_SE »

I'm probably getting a KLDE and I'm thinking of putting a ZE top end on it eventually(when I have the money). Would the Millinia IM be pointless on the DE top end?
'93 MX-3 GS SE:My Mods

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”