I need a vacum diagram for my engine asap

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
2.5mazda

I need a vacum diagram for my engine asap

Post by 2.5mazda »

I am stuck on the vacum line issues, I dont know where they all go. I have a 1993 probe GT motor. I cant seem to find a clear chart to go off of.
Cant I get rid of it all together and pluf them with grommets/ caps and just use the mass air vacum and fuel pressure vacum? Or do I need them all? Any help is much appreciated, going to be pulling an all nighter tonight I have a feeling.

There seems to be more vacuum ports on the GT intake manifold... Someone please help! :roll: :? :? :?
Spinkx79
Supporting Member

Post by Spinkx79 »

Since you have no Email posted i cant send the diagram to you.

If you email me Spinkx79@yahoo.ca i will reply with it.

Or do a search, im sure its in more then a few threads.
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

hey um..where is the fuel canisters big hose going to? I followed myu vacuums and everything seems ok.. but i cant seem to follrow where the thig hose is going to?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
precidian

Post by precidian »

the charcoal cannister hose is open to atmoshpere...it does not connent to anything
Tom S. - '94 MX-3 GS-X Sparkle Green

I say, Ahmed. What is that thing you do when you're about to assassinate an infidel?
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Um.. theres 3hoses coming to charcoal canister.. and where does vacum generate from???? o.0 I see charcoal canister nas a thin line going to vacuum, i see a big one opemn to atmosphere at the bottom and i see another one going towards the firewall to a metal hose.. i cant quite make it out, im pulling the engine this week so i guess ill have to wait.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”