Turbo Mainfold

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
ModMX3 - (Carmaster2005)

Turbo Mainfold

Post by ModMX3 - (Carmaster2005) »

Hey everyone, New to the turbo stage! dose anyone know what kind of turbo this is ? iHi RHB5 off the ford probe works with the mx-6. will that mainfold fit on my 94 1.6 DOHC b6 ? even with modifing ? and if not will that turbo match up to the 88-89 323 gtx turbo mainfold ? if not for that what moding would you have to do to get that turbo to fit on my engine ? this would help alot ! thanks
Apexi Safc 2 ,Timex Boost-Temp-Oil Gauges, Stage 1 Performance clutch, 8.5 mm Magnacore plug Wires,2.5 inch exhaust, Cold Air Intake , Short Shifter , High temp rotors & Ceramic pads to slow it all down !
Dom

Post by Dom »

its the first gen mx6/probegt turbo...manifold wont fit ur 1.6 as its for the mazda 2.2block as for the turbo fitting a 323 manifold im not sure, but its not much of a turbo...kinda small and upgrading isnt that easy as there arent to many ihi turbos readily available unless u buy new
ModMX3 - (Carmaster2005)

Post by ModMX3 - (Carmaster2005) »

Thanks man! I just found out for sure the turbo will match up with a 323 gtx mainfold :D now all i need is all the plumbing, feed lines , boost controller , and a few other things and im ready to boost yaaaaaa! :D
Apexi Safc 2 ,Timex Boost-Temp-Oil Gauges, Stage 1 Performance clutch, 8.5 mm Magnacore plug Wires,2.5 inch exhaust, Cold Air Intake , Short Shifter , High temp rotors & Ceramic pads to slow it all down !

Return to “Forced Induction”