HEY EVERYONE!!! UPDATE ON PARTS!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Postman2K

HEY EVERYONE!!! UPDATE ON PARTS!!

Post by Postman2K »

Hey everyone, a few updates and fixes to the list of parts. sorry, some items are not what i said they were. (the guy i bought the wreck from, told me the wrong info, sorry) here's the new list: <P>CHANGED<P>1 - Rear Spoiler is US Spec, NOT wrap-around!<BR>2 - Rims are 15" normal alloys, NOT 5 star spoke!<P>NEW!!!<P>1 - Tan interior (various parts)<BR>2 - Two bucket (one piece) seats. <BR>3 - 1.8L V6 intake/throttle body<BR>4 - 1.8L V6 valve cover<BR>5 - GS rear tie rod<P>anyone in need of parts, let me know, thanks.<P>PostmanProductions@excite.com :eek: :eek:
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD
The_Great_Tonge

Re: HEY EVERYONE!!! UPDATE ON PARTS!!

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

if you have the power windows switch for the driver side let me know asap!!
Justin Evans

Post by Justin Evans »

Hey I need some stuff for my baby...<P>o The small clips that hold the seatbelts to the seats (shown below).<BR> Image <P>o Both of the little hinged cargo area things behind the speakers.<BR> Image <P>o Last but not least I need the rear windshield washer sprayer as shown below.<BR> Image <P>o Also, I was wondering if you would consider selling the seat covers off both front and the back seats?<BR> If so, how much? Condition of the material is not an issue, so long as you have this style seat.<BR> Image <P><BR>Please let me know if you have this stuff available and how much you want for it. Payment can be made through PayPal or Money order through certified mail.<P>PS.. Also interested in any aftermarket performance or dress up items.
Quartermaster92Y@hotmail.com
***DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!!***
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

hey, you have the GS rear tie bar and mounting hardware that goes along with it if any? well im interested in it, what kind of price you looking for it?<P>chris 93RS
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hotsiit:<BR><STRONG>hey, you have the GS rear tie bar and mounting hardware that goes along with it if any? well im interested in it, what kind of price you looking for it?<P>chris 93RS</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey HOTSIIT, i've got what your looking for, i'm asking $80CND ($53USD) that includes shipping. let me know what you think, ok.<P>PostmanProductions@excite.com :eek: :eek:
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

ey, sorry for replying late, i just had a few questions. What exactly would i be getting? and how easy of an install is it? can i do it with the car on the ground or do u have to lift it? is it in good condition? thanks for your help again, and i am still interested in it and the price seem very reasonable too me, c ya<P>chris
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hotsiit:<BR><STRONG>ey, sorry for replying late, i just had a few questions. What exactly would i be getting? and how easy of an install is it? can i do it with the car on the ground or do u have to lift it? is it in good condition? thanks for your help again, and i am still interested in it and the price seem very reasonable too me, c ya<P>chris</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>its in great shape, and yes you can install it while the car is on the ground. the tie-rod is all you get, 'cause you already have the bolts to bolt it on. email me to confirm, and include your adress, thanks.<P>PostmanProductions@excite.com :eek: :eek:
mixmastermark

Post by mixmastermark »

would u sell any of the body? <BR>i need a pasenger side door haha <BR>mine's got a lot of bad dents in it
chugalug1016

Post by chugalug1016 »

how much for you throttle body, and does that come with the idle air motor, the little black thing below the throttle body thats connected to it.
ses158

Post by ses158 »

hey i am looking for drivers side of the little hinged cargo area things behind the speakers email me back and tellme how much u want for them if u want to sell them togetther i will take both than thanks ses158@hotmail.com
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chugalug1016:<BR><STRONG>how much for you throttle body, and does that come with the idle air motor, the little black thing below the throttle body thats connected to it.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>asking $100CND, that includes shipping. and yes it has the idle air motor. its in great shape, all cleaned up with gaskets.<P>PostmanProductions@excite.com :eek: :eek:
chugalug1016

Post by chugalug1016 »

im in the US, so would that cost still be the same, and how do you want to be paid?
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chugalug1016:<BR><STRONG>im in the US, so would that cost still be the same, and how do you want to be paid?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>$100CND, that's $60USD. i'll take cert. check or money-order please. let me know, thanks.<P>PostmanProductions@excite.com :eek: :eek:
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

If the throttle body is not taken yet, I'd like a shot a buying it. I have the 1.6L DOHC engine but if your throttle body will give me more power, I want it.
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jesse:<BR><STRONG>If the throttle body is not taken yet, I'd like a shot a buying it. I have the 1.6L DOHC engine but if your throttle body will give me more power, I want it.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>find out if a V6 throttle body can fit on 4cyl. intake manifold first. then get back to me, thanks.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”