Many things off of show vehicle (Factory Parts)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MX-3 Extreme

Many things off of show vehicle (Factory Parts)

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

My Mx-3 just turned 28000km and I have a garage full of factory parts for sale.<P>Front Bumper( red)<BR>Rear Stock Wing (red) <BR>4 Gs 5 star wheels<BR>stock steering wheel<BR>4 coil springs and struts<P>There is more,everything have been changed.<BR>These parts are all fairly new with less than 10to12000km.<P>Killer Mx3
Redline

Re: Many things off of show vehicle (Factory Parts)

Post by Redline »

What do you want for the front bumber?
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

My Mx is a 1.6 rs but has many parts from Gs that is how I got the 5 star wheels. Anybody makes me a (FAIR) offer then the stuff is theirs. The front bumper does not have a lip only the GS does,Sorry for the confusion.<P>Killer Mx3
gators

Post by gators »

how much do u want for the wing???
If u ain't riding fast!<BR>Your probably on a bike!!!
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

hey Gator, make me an offer for the wing and it's yours. E-mail me for details k.<P>Mark <BR>Killer Mx3
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

ill give you 100 bucks for the stock trut/spring assemblies. where are you located??
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
KingFisher

Post by KingFisher »

Mark,, it's Andrew, we met at the sky dome, I am Mike's buddy, I am wondering about the rims you have on your car now! Mike said you would sell them??? e-mail me soon, if you are going to sell them or not ...<P>Thanx man... :cool: :cool: :cool:
ANDREW*<BR>1996 Mazda MX-3 GS
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

if u have power windows i need the driver side controll, holla at me if u do
Esper

Post by Esper »

do you have a picture of the wheels? i have those funny looking hole-y ones. they're made my enkei, which is kinda cool, but they don't look very aggressive. :( i might be interested in yours if you can get a picture.
Dude.
Justin Evans

Post by Justin Evans »

Hey I need some stuff for my baby...<P>o The small clips that hold the seatbelts to the seats (shown below).<BR> Image <P>o Both of the little hinged cargo area things behind the speakers.<BR> Image <P>o Last but not least I need the rear windshield washer sprayer as shown below.<BR> Image <P>o Also, I was wondering if you would consider selling the seat covers off both front and the back seats?<BR> If so, how much? Condition of the material is not an issue, so long as you have this style seat.<BR> Image <P><BR>Please let me know if you have this stuff available and how much you want for it. Payment can be made through PayPal or Money order through certified mail.<P>PS.. Also interested in any aftermarket performance or dress up items.
Quartermaster92Y@hotmail.com
***DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!!***
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Sorry the wheels I have are sold, I still have a stock from bumper off of my 1996 gs which is still like new and I have stock struts and a stock rs wing(red). make me a fair offer and the stuff is yours.<P>Killer Mx3
furiousclouds

Post by furiousclouds »

i need to know your price range for the front bumper... also if you have the driver's side front fender .... shiny 100 in us currency
93 Mazda MaXimum INTEGRAl<BR>submission to Allah's will above all. speed speed speed for the rest
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

Mark,<P>It's Jamie from Guelph...Give me a call on the struts and springs, looks like I need them for my '92 GS. Thanks.
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Hey Mark.<P>By chance would you have the stock floor mats available for sale? I have rubbery ones and I would like a pair for the sumer season. They look alot beter than these ones! <BR>Thanks! ;)
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

My price range on front bumper first best offer takes it, no sorry I don't have the front fenders. I still have the stock Rs wing(red) and front bumper(red),wheels were sold,Springs and struts sold as well.<P>Killer Mx3

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”