Wow they are still trying to sue me

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
hgallegos915

Wow they are still trying to sue me

Post by hgallegos915 »

A guy i hit... early 20s claims he got injured in a car accident over 3 years ago... um he has previous accident injuries. Lets see they want way over 20 k..my insuranse is giving them 20k and they want more... im poor lol i drive a 92 mx3 for gods sake.. at the time i had my other maxima. I rent.. have a baby in debt... i wonder what happens when i lose... i make around 10.45 an hour... after every check im left with like 200 dllrs after bills and expenses... can u believe these people.. young man..no responsabilities drrove off fine, went to his lawyer first before the doctor... kinda fishy eh? .. claims his truck is salvage.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Bolverk

Post by Bolverk »

He was in a truck and you were in a maxima? No way he got hurt more than you.

I declare shananigans!
1992 Mazda MX-3 GS KLZE
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Your insurance company is responsible for the lot....
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
twoie

Post by twoie »

one of the many crap reasons why insurance is so high!!!!

twoie
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

it may be depandant on where you live, but I believe here we only have upto a year...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

company offered 20 thousand and he declined..wants WAY more.. yea i was in a maxima and him in a truck.. what an a-- eh?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Same sh1t happen to my bro but insurance took the fall. My bro just had to pay alot of $$$ per month for insurance for 2 or 3 years.
Funny isnt it? How insurance companies f--- you over
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Cy

Post by Cy »

Juans_93_MX3 wrote:Same sh1t happen to my bro but insurance took the fall. My bro just had to pay alot of $$$ per month for insurance for 2 or 3 years.
Funny isnt it? How insurance companies FARK you over
Unless it's a large claim like 10K+ don't claim it... or you'll pay them the claim and more...

Insurance company's aren't there for your safety from idiots who sues because they didn't see the truck you were driving when they walked into the street..

They exsist to make rich people more rich... and to steal from people who don't get into accidents and give to those who say they do...
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

3 years ago thats ridiculous how can he prove it was from you 3 years ago??

does he have any evidence saying it was you? as opposed to the otehr accidents he was it?

he obviously has a crappy driving history if hes been in other accidents with injuries. This also shows a little bit of a pattern if he sued in the past.

The guy is full of s---. Get a lawyer, get all the doctors records from him showing where he is hurt 3 YEARS later and see if those injuries match up to other claims or not. Also find out if it is legal to claim injury after more then 1 year. I know here in ontario if its been over a year its almost impossible to honestly say that yes that accidnet that i walked away from over a year ago has now got me.

fight it
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

so the accident was 3 years ago and he's suing now?

I am pretty sure it won't hold up in court for that very reason, there is simply NO WAY IN HELL he can prove his current injuries were from an accident 3 years ago.

Unless he filed the suit 3 years ago and it was delayed until now at least.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

yeah well the funny thing he went toa lawyer then a doctor..i could careless if he wins... it would be pointless.i dont have 20 k dllrs to give him. Heck I dont even have 1000 its all in debt. By law if theres no money... you cant take it..lets say HE COULD.. i would file bankruptsy and get away from the suit easily. Hes just being greedy..why wont he take the 20 thousand.
-hec

mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

Cy wrote:They exsist to make rich people more rich... and to steal from people who don't get into accidents and give to those who say they do...
They exist so that if I total some guys $50K car I won't be paying that debt for the next 30 years of my life. The reason they charge up the a-- is because people (like the guy driving the truck) rip the insurance companies off all the time.
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

Ya plus did he go to the doc. and get checked out or is he just saying thats it. Plus you should record a video of him runing around town. If you get him lifting heavy stuff or things like that hes busted!! =) YOu can probably get him for inserance frod and maybe even get the 20k he took from you before!
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

By the sound of it he is not sueing you personally, he is sueing your insurance company so the insurance company pays the bill, not you. It is not going to effect you, your premiums would have already went up from the accident once the policy that you had at the time of the accident expired. I know this first hand, and my insurance company(at the time) had to pay out a much more expensive settlement then 20k.
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

mxmaz wrote:By the sound of it he is not sueing you personally, he is sueing your insurance company so the insurance company pays the bill, not you. It is not going to effect you, your premiums would have already went up from the accident once the policy that you had at the time of the accident expired. I know this first hand, and my insurance company(at the time) had to pay out a much more expensive settlement then 20k.
Hes the man!! :lol:
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”