MX3Extreme

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.

Positive or negative Feedback

Positive
100%
Negative
No votes

Total votes: 3

Tunes67
Supporting Member

MX3Extreme

Post by Tunes67 »

Just wanted to say that after corresponding with MX3Extreme for a fender, I have found his honesty to be impeccable. He found damage on a fender that I am interested in and rather than just take my cash and ship me a bad fender.. he went out of his way to take close up pics of the damage and e-mail them to me. I find this to be an indication of excellent moral fortitude and I would recommend him to anyone wanting to do business with him. I may not end up buying the fender.. but I wanted his character known as it is a rarity these days and should be acknowledged.. especially in a online transaction. Thanks Mark.. if we ever meet in person.. the Beer is on me :)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

I met Mark this evening to buy parts from him. Tunes you are 100% correct. Good honest guy and he's def not here to rip anyone off.
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

thanks guys , i appreciate the kind words, and you guys are right i am not here to rip anyone off, just want to help out the MX-3 people on this board anyway I can.
im2bad4ya

Post by im2bad4ya »

:) Working with MX3Etreme was great. Even after a minor setback, we managed to work it out. Great communication, I would recomend doing business with him. Thanks again Mark.
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

Anytime my friend :D

thanks again

MX3Extreme
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

Just got through dealing with MX3Extreme, and all went well. Price was agreeable, outstanding communication and he shipped the same day! Hope to deal with this guy again, I definitely wouldn't hesitate.
92 MX-3 RS
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Re: MX3Extreme

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Mx3extreme is a great buyer , just got finished doing a transaction with him , He bought my new turbo , just hope he enjoys it .
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
10secSim

Re: MX3Extreme

Post by 10secSim »

Very good seller!! Fast shipping and Good honest guy. He gave me a super deal.
B6 1.6L DOHC, CAI, custom intake mani. with internal velocity stacks, 65mm thottle body, probe 4-2-1 header, custom 2.5" high flow exhaust, Centerforce dual friction, MS2, MSD 6A, Tokico struts, EIBACH springs.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2443642" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”