I need to sell my 1995 Mazda Mx-3!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Froggie2003

I need to sell my 1995 Mazda Mx-3!!!

Post by Froggie2003 »

1995 Mazda Mx-3<BR>EX:Fire Red<BR>IN:Black<BR>5-speed, Non smoker, power mirrors, power steering, anti lock brakes, DOHC 16-valve,new tires, new spark plugs,new spark plug wires, new distrubitor cap, comes with Cd player and radiar dector. Only 69,000 miles! Most of the miles are freeway... I drive 50min every morning to school and 50min home. She's been treated like a baby, very clean, well maintained, runs great! I am getting rid of her because I want to buy a car and make it a rally car! Basically I want to race something faster! There is nothing wrong with her... my grandpa is a manager at a car dealership and he would not sell me a P.O.S. This is a great car and I will cry when I let her go... but I have to. If you are interested or know of someone who is interested... please contact me at Cheesecakes2003@hotmail.com My name is Mandy. Make an offer... blue book is $7,200 with my options, just... make an offer! thank you!<BR> P.S. 3 owners including me. And I would be glad to send pictures.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: I need to sell my 1995 Mazda Mx-3!!!

Post by Custommx3 »

please watch the double posting.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”