PLEASE READ UK owners section REVIEW

A place for the MX-3 Community in Europe to gather.
MikeUK
Forum Moderator

PLEASE READ UK owners section REVIEW

Post by MikeUK »

Please dont post in the section which is suposed to be a list of UK owners cars, locations etc, unless its a new member listing their car
Its fecking up the post totally and it can not be used for its intended purpose. Which is a quick collection and count of UK owners, instead its a list with the occasional chit chat. If you want to do that, please post to the person you want to contact or start a new topic.
I will be sending this to each of the people who have done this asking them to kindly delete their wrongly placed posts.

Thankyou for reading

MikeUK
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

UBB won't allow a post to be deleted by the author after others have posted to that thread.
Image -Jim
gazza

new uk member

Post by gazza »

Hi im a new member,im in scotland and own an 97- 1.8v6 ive just been surfing through the mx3 site and stumble upon this uk section.I'll definetly be comming back .When i bought the car i did'nt realise just how many people were so into the mx3. See ya soon. Oh and i would be interested in any mx3 meets in the UK.
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Hey welcome to the BB. I'm U.S. now but was born in Edinburgh. You're correct, the MX-3 has a pretty healthy "cult" following of owners from all over.
Image -Jim
Anne

Post by Anne »

Hi, mine is an mx3 1.8 v6, red. I didn't know it was such a popular car either till I found the forum. this is my second mx3, someone ran up the back of my last one and it was written off. I sold it and it is on the road in Dumfries area last I heard.
Anne ;)

Return to “European MX-3 Community”