se seats

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.

se seats

Post by Guest »

hey guys...<P>i recently purchased leather seats from a special edition 93 se (see mx-3 web site for pics- my seats r identical) but i have decided to put real racing seats in so i need some money and hence am selling these ones. i have both the fromt and rear and the front ones r heated but i don't know how to install them so they heat up... i will not be interested in offers of $150 us(incl shipping)..<P>thanks for your time<P>christopher

Re: se seats

Post by Guest »

oh and these seats r pretty much brand new..the guy didn't drive the car much and only had 35000 miles when i bought the and they appear to be in mint shape....
Coolzombi

Post by Coolzombi »

y give you 175$ dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<BR>e-mail me at coolzombi@hotmail.com<BR>or reply here !<BR> :cool:
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
Justin Evans

Post by Justin Evans »

I'm interested what kind of price range are you talking about? Besides not $150? :D
Quartermaster92Y@hotmail.com
***DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!!***
Ramfis Mx3

Post by Ramfis Mx3 »

How about $180.00 plus shipping, let me know here or better via e-mail.<BR>If you can post some pictures it might help.<BR>ramfisaymat@hotmail.com :cool:

Post by Guest »

r these offers for the front or both.. i am taking any offers just tell me u guys' price and i will hit ya back<P>thanks
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

Hey there Chelmers!<P>I'll offer you $300USD for the seats, and I'll beat any other offer! <P>Email me at olorin2@angelfire.com and we can talk about it.<P>Thanks!<P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chelmers:<BR><STRONG>hey guys...<P>i recently purchased leather seats from a special edition 93 se (see mx-3 web site for pics- my seats r identical) but i have decided to put real racing seats in so i need some money and hence am selling these ones. i have both the fromt and rear and the front ones r heated but i don't know how to install them so they heat up... i will not be interested in offers of $150 us(incl shipping)..<P>thanks for your time<P>christopher</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien
Ramfis Mx3

Post by Ramfis Mx3 »

I'll give you $200.00 for the tow front seats.<BR>ramfisaymat@hotmail.com :cool:

Post by Guest »

these r now sold..thankyou for your interest

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”