Locks Jimmyed Open

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Vanished

Locks Jimmyed Open

Post by Vanished »

Hey guys, well my names tyler krause and i'm pretty f---ing pissed off right now. Why?

Some idiot decided to go on a rampage in the student parking lot at my school. So of course, he jacked my subs, amp and boxes, that i put a nice bit of work into and MONEY (a nice 500). f---ing loosers...it happend durring school, to more cars than just mine.

Apparently theres a buch of guys that jack this s--- and sell it (drug money?) and its starting to piss me off. All they want is the sounds systems. Deck, subs, speakers amp, any cash inside or anything worth value. They're not hasty about it, so no windows broken.

Howed they do it? Well i'm sure you guys know this, but you can open up the door by shoving a screw driving under the handle and if you push the plug from under the door it should open. (I pick locks in my spare time). Theres a slight dent (about the size of a screwdriver) right under the plug.

Theres got to be some way to make sure this doesn't happen, but how?! I'm lost and right pissed.

What should i do now?

I'm getting some info about these guys that apparently do this alot..but i doubt that will turn anything up. If it does, i've got abit of a sting prepared.

I reported it to the police already.
House insureance deductable=500
Car insurance deductable=700 BASically insurance fucks me.

i could buy new s---

and an Alarm.

o wait, no that woudlnt' work cuz these douch bags are smart and know how to cut the system. My buddies stealth got broken into today as well, and they disabled the alarm.

I dunno whats goin on anymore but some peoples kids are just retarded.

Vanished rant<---OVER

peace
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

i know how you feel, they took my radar detector couple months ago. faggots. I would invest in nice security system. Also you could shave door handles then there no chance some F((( loser would pick your locks
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

ty thats shitty but it happens i would just shave the handles.
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

I hate that feeling.

I had my deck stolen the day after I installed it. It was out of my old civic tho, so they probly just had a master key, and the deck was free and half broken, but still, it's the principle of it. Karma will come full circle, but I hate not getting to see when they get shot stealing from the wrong person.

My mx has never been touched (**knock on wood**), hopefully it will stay that way.
ariesdude

Post by ariesdude »

Some schools have video cameras on their lots .... if your school has that facility - maybe the cops would get a nice mug-shot of those losers.
94 Mx-3 Precidia
1.8L 4Cyl DOHC newGen BP (used to be B6DE) ATX
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=54032
http://www.cardomain.com/id/ariesdude
Drewation

Post by Drewation »

lol tyler thats why i park on preston and not in are gay parking lot. exact same thing happedn to me only they just took my deck, i know it was the same guys cause they used the same trick like 2 weeks before tylers happend, only mine was from my house. im glad that they didnt break a window and rip everything out, instead they unplugged it nicely and left all the wiring to just hook up a new deck. they left a poweraid outside my car so i guess that got fingerprinted, but sgi will give you 500$ for the handle and its 20% less then what value THEY have listed, so for me i got my deck on sale like over half price and im getting more back which is sweet lol. i dunno i was about to get a new deck anyways so i didnt really care lol, if you hear who did it from xander tell me cause if hes small and weak i want to beat his a-- in to lol :twisted:

edit: i payed 140$ for my deck i just got back from SGI and they had my deck on there list as over 400 so, minus the 20% depression + they include money for tax and labor and parts for wiring even im getting over 378$, and i payed around 140$ new from visions on sale last year
*new* 1995 Blaze Red MX-3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/drewationmx3
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Sweet deal drew....if Xander can't find who stole this s---, than i'm gonna hit up SGI with a claim. I got a dent in my handle too, and i shoudl be able to get about 800 for the stuff that got stolen.

About the video camera, our school is pretty f---ing stupid. The tennis court is between the parking lot and the school, so its to far. If they put it up on a pole, it'll get stolen. But uno what, i know don't give a f--- if its expensive.

About the alarm, woudlnt' work..these guys are smarter than that. They cut my buddies when they took his deck (same guys that took my s---, same time same day)

Shaving handles is a damn good idea, but then i'd be worried about getting my windows smashed. It woudlnt' be hard to shave tho already done it once.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll keep you posted if i catch these fuckers.

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

Drewation wrote:if hes small and weak i want to beat his a-- in to lol :twisted:
Chances are if they are breaking into peoples cars they are neither small or weak, and they probly know some pretty bad people. A better idea would be to give them a taste of what they wraught. Find out as much as possible about them (address, driving habits, etc), then find their car and write down the vin number. Make friends with someone who owns a dealership. Have a key made. At some ungodly hour of the morning take they bus to their house and drive home with a new car. Pass it on to a friend. Have them pass it on to a friend. Then have them sell it to a chop shop to recoup the money value they stole from you.

Mind games are so much more fun that beating people up. :twisted:

And they're easier to get away with.

Wash, Rinse, and Repeat untill they stop their evil ways.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Umm...how would you find who broke into your car. Thats almost impossible, unless they leave their business card, hello you can reach me here.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Drewation

Post by Drewation »

mitmaks wrote:Umm...how would you find who broke into your car. Thats almost impossible, unless they leave their business card, hello you can reach me here.
the guy who does it goes to the school... he tried to sell some s--- to one of my friends (xander in a previous post) girlfriend and knows he goes to murray and steal from are parking lot, when i have a name i can find anything i want about him. aslo the idiot when he broke into my car left a poweraid with his prints all over it :roll: he tried so hard to be professional and left something so simple, i dunno thats about as good as a business card

Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Hahah yeah It could be any bodys powerade. And do you really think they'd have this guys prints? Maybe if he's been caught stealing once already..but i dunno.

Oh and its gonna be hard to find this guy, we just have suspects....what i plan on doing is asking all the "suspects" if they have any alpine stuff for sale and amps. If they do i'm gonna go check it out (with my to f---ing huge friends.. best wrestlers and cities best o line and d line players) and if there mine i will either

a) Beat the s--- out of them.
b) Come back at a later day with the cops and bust em.

and if i want to steal they're car, i got my handy lock picking skills at my disposal. Or i could break into the guys house? hmmm....

but first i gotta find out who this guy is.

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

Devilhog

Post by Devilhog »

Watch out for people popping your rear hatch lock too then opening it manualy. Had that happen to me in Calgary. Thank god it was broken before they did it otherwise they would of got in. But the bastards came back 3 days later and threw a hinze 57 glass katchup bottle though my drivers window. Coated my inside with katchup GRRR. I got my car fixed, then waited outside with a baseball bat every night for a week just to see if they would come back.

Didnt get my satisfaction though :(
ryanlindenberg

Post by ryanlindenberg »

that's funny, i was thinking about doing the same thing. cars get all kinds of stuff stolen out of them in my school parking lots too. only during the night though because there are too many people walking around in the day. After almost $1000 in repairs (broken window in the MX, stolen head unit in the MX, and a tipped over motorcycle) I finally got smart and moved into an apartment with a garage where I can park next to my friends nice Audi, instead of living in the dorms where my car has to sit outside in crappy North Dakota winters and gets robbed. anyways, i always wanted to do my own "sting operation". leave my car unlocked while i'm hiding in the bushes, when someone opens my car door....WHAM!!! baseball bat to the spine. ahhhhh yes, the joy that it would bring. :lol:
CARDOMAIN WITH UPDATED PICS
"There are 2 kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead."
Drewation

Post by Drewation »

Vanished wrote:Hahah yeah It could be any bodys powerade.
that was sitting right next to my drivers side door parked well up my driveway sitting perfectly straight up, and i know was left between the hours of 12-4 in the morning as that was the last time i got out of my car and the next time i got in.

TREVO123

Post by TREVO123 »

Ok...set up a hiddin video camera out side,find a bait car catch them in the act,show the police and principle and s--- like that...or just find who they are and beat them with a bat..thats what i would do..imo
TREVO-Under major construction, Bp coming soon! TO a mx3 near you
1993 MX-3 RS,FULL BLITZ KIT(PROTOTYPE)17"10 SPOKE RIMS,SOHC 1.6L.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2189811

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”