Everyone should see this.. Puts things in perspective.

Off-Topic Discussions
Franko
Supporting Member

Everyone should see this.. Puts things in perspective.

Post by Franko »

I remember seeing this a while ago on a protege forum. I feel I should post it on here just so everyone will realize to take it easy out there. What we dont need is this to happen to anyone else.

We lost a fellow brother last night..

Just look at the four images.. They are very hard to look at..

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

It says he wasent wearing his seat belt but by the looks of things I dont think it would have mattered.
It is such a tragedy it just blows my mind. I feel so awful reading about it and looking at his posts..
If you read his signature on the site it reads..

"Every day is so valuable and important,because after that day is done, you can never get that day back."

People.. be careful out there please..
We have to conquer death. Its just so terrible..

R.I.P 1338 :cry:
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

damn... that's so sad. i had no idea a car could bend like that. scary to think that that could have been any one of us. r.i.p
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Damn, thats just sad.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

Wow thats really close to home :( I believe him and a few of his fellow club members used to drive by while moca was at its meets. We never met but man thats still so sad.

Yea we all need to learn to slow down some, just cause our cars have the capability to be fast, doesnt mean we always should drive them fast.
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

Thats harsh. And at such a young age. Crazy what turns life can take.

Drive responsibly people. I don't want a thread like that ending up on this forum.
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

that's terrible to die so young! cars take alot of lives i lost a neighbour at a similar age it crushed his dad.
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

Thats why I dont do anymore street racing anymore! the dangers of it are to much. But ya thats sad i wonder how fast he was going.

RIP 1338 :cry:
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

I saw somewhere it said he was doing 30 mph over the speed limit or something, I dont think he was racing anyone. It makes me so sad to see it. He must have been airborne since there are no tire tracks or anything around the accident.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Neil

Post by Neil »

Franko wrote:I saw somewhere it said he was doing 30 mph over the speed limit or something, I dont think he was racing anyone. It makes me so sad to see it. He must have been airborne since there are no tire tracks or anything around the accident.
I was about to say, with the way the car hit the pole it looks like he was air borne. I hate asking what happend since this isn't a thread to discuss that. But it makes me wonder.

Like mr1in6billion said, i hope that a thread like this regarding a fellow MX3er doesnt end up on here.

RIP 1338 :cry:
Last edited by Neil on February 8th, 2006, 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
twoie

Post by twoie »

years ago when I was a Paramedic I went to lots of these type of horrific crashes. It's extremely sad to see such a young person loose their life. The parents never recover. Being a parent I can't even imagine, nor do I ever want to know what they are going through.

RIP 1338
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Thats absolutely shocking, and very saddening. A girl flipper her SUV here in saskatoon a while ago, she was going 120 down a very very bad road. Wasn't wearing a seat belt, flew out the sun roof.

She was in high school...my friends football team witnessed it happen.

Things like this make you think about life and what its all about, and it makes me think about how things like this coudl happen anytime.

Be safe guys...its not worth it.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

So horrible. I had no idea that a car could touch its hood with the spoiler. My most sincere condolences to the family! I just.. wow that's just so horrible, i don't really even know what to say. :( I pray that no-one ever loses anyone the love to a needless accident like that. I truly hope he felt no pain.
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Driving the speed he must have been doing, what did he expect? Why was he doing it? Obviously whatever he was trying to do was beyond his capabilities... or was it?

Unless there are some answers to those basic questions you'd have to think suicide.

At least nobody else was killed.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

i had an mr2 turbo when i was 21 i was doing around 90 and hit a patch of ice on the road wasn't racing!!! but the car spun out and went into a lamp post sideways. the car was an instant write off but if you think about it at that speed if there is a kerb the wheels would catch and flip you....

such a shame
MX-3 Money
Supporting Member

Post by MX-3 Money »

Grants wrote:Driving the speed he must have been doing, what did he expect? Why was he doing it? Obviously whatever he was trying to do was beyond his capabilities... or was it?

Unless there are some answers to those basic questions you'd have to think suicide.

At least nobody else was killed.
Its really sad and a shame to have a life taken away at such a young age. But why was he going that fast? If he was travling at a normal hwy speed, it wouldn't have been THAT bad. Yes, at least no one else was killed in this guys need for speed. I don't know how you can drive around with out a seatbelt on, it feels so foreign to me if i don't have it on.
1993 MX-3 GS 5 spd, KL-ZE swap, kl31 ecu, 110 amp alternator, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, SSautocrome headers, High flow cat, Pacesetter high flow cat-back, B&M shortshifter, Clear Sigs/Sides.

Return to “Off-Topic”