This MX-3 could be YOURS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mx32nv2000

This MX-3 could be YOURS

Post by mx32nv2000 »

Check out my website....<P>CRAZY MX-3 for sale....all information is on the website....any other questions e-mail me<BR> <A HREF="http://www.members.home.net/brockelliott" TARGET=_blank>www.members.home.net/brockelliott</A> <BR>
Coolzombi

Re: This MX-3 could be YOURS

Post by Coolzombi »

11000$$$$ ??????????oufff <BR>good luck<BR> Image<P>------------------<BR>1996 GS sparkle green (Daniel Ouellet in owner registry)
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Hey man, <P> I am with you. 11 grand is a little steep. You dont have alot of mods and the engine was rebuilt? I dont think you will get that much. Your car looks just like mine but with a sunroof and a v6 and I paid 6k USD for mine and it had 32k miles on it. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coolzombi:<BR><B>11000$$$$ ??????????oufff <BR>good luck<BR> Image<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><P>------------------<BR>Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> 14.62@99.4<BR> Now with NOS
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
mx32nv2000

Post by mx32nv2000 »

Hey... the engine was replaced with 50k or less on it...and was then rebuilt...I feel this is better than still having the stock engine in their with high mileage!!!<BR>Also the car is lowered, tinted, NEW PAINT (few months old), complete audio system with JL subs and MB QUART mids/highs, brullen exhaust system, and much more...The car is completely serviced by Mazda. I am taking a loss, but I need a bigger car.<P>
CoSpringsMx-3

Post by CoSpringsMx-3 »

I definately think $11000 is way too much. I got a good deal on mine cuase i knew someone but it was only $1200 92 rs with 80000 miles. With your mods i think you wouldnt get over $8k on it. It looks nice but not worth $11000.
Mista

Post by Mista »

Everyone has to remember its 11g's Canadian, so in american you're looking at 7500
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

I don't know the conversion of Canadian to USD but if it's only $7.5G's US then it's definatly worth it. I bet he's put $2000 just in audio alone. If I didn't already have an MX-3 and lived a little closer, I would definatly buy it. Dood, you should show some pics of the inside and your audio setup. If yur gunna list a mod, you should have visual documentations for it as well. So the buyer knows what he/she is getting. Nice lookin car tho.<P>~Ryan~
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

i'd buy it but i live in New Jersey
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
mx32nv2000

Post by mx32nv2000 »

Hey guys thanks for all of your comments...<BR>They are much appreciated! I will take pictures of my audio system right now....good idea thanks!<P>And Finchuck...just because you live in New Jersey doesn't mean you can't make an offer or buy my ride..Think about it at least...<BR>Also $11000 Canadian is close to $7200 U.S. dollars.<P>
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

yea but how would i get the car?
mx32nv2000

Post by mx32nv2000 »

That could be arranged...All I am saying is that if you are interested...you arent that far away! This car will sell. <P>AUDIO PICTURES HAVE BEEN UPDATED! check it out.... the link again is<BR> <A HREF="http://www.members.home.net/brockelliott" TARGET=_blank>www.members.home.net/brockelliott</A> <BR>
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

so what are the total miles on the car? and i'm a little confused, the engine was totally replaced and then rebuilt?
mx32nv2000

Post by mx32nv2000 »

Yes the entire engine was replaced...guarented under 50k and installed at Mazda. The engine was burning a bit of oil..so under warrenty Mazda rebuilt the engine fixing the valves and such.<P>On the body the car has 200,000k. But it also has a new paint job and looks like a 1996. (must be seen).<P>any other info, feel free to e-mail me at<P>brockelliott@home.com<P>
Mx-3 Gs-x

Post by Mx-3 Gs-x »

i hope its not
KiSs My a$s......yEa
mx32nv2000

Post by mx32nv2000 »

You hope its not what?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”