Trevor.. neone delt with him

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
psyense82

Trevor.. neone delt with him

Post by psyense82 »

jus a lil worried, package was supposed to arrive last thursday/friday according to his shipping day.. paid for 5 day service, no package yet. contacted him asking for tracking number so i could locate package, was told he would look on saturday, no reply, sent message again yesterday asking if he found it, still no reply. i have no clue who he used a carrier...
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

You have to remember, when they say 5 day service, it means 5 business days. Weekends don't count. If he used UPS, there nortorious for being a day or two late. If he doesn't contact you by wednesday, then worry.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

thanks 2fazed.
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

I've dealt with Trevor before, and he's a decent guy. I think he had more trouble with me than anything else lol. :P
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
LxM

Post by LxM »

More than happy with him...
Already bought a few stuff from Trevor, intending to buy more.
Always got it in time, and I live in Israel.
neumann

Trevor a good guy

Post by neumann »

I bought a part from Trevor. It took a little longer than i expected (just post office - not expedited or anything.)

When the parcel arrived, i could see that it was post marked on the day that Trevor said he would send it, so he delivered on his commitment. It just took the post office something like 11 days to deliver it.
My Summer car is a Porsche.
My Winter car is a 1994 Mazda MX-3 GS. 1.8L V6, K&N intake, Pacesetter Short Shift, Corksports SS Clutch line, Suspension Techniques lowered, Toyo Garit HTs for Winter Grip.

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”