Manchester NH meet respond asap

A forum for NorthEastern USA MX-3 Club Related Topics.
nicksmx3

Manchester NH meet respond asap

Post by nicksmx3 »

ok so theres a meet in manchester nh at the end of march im gunna shoot for a sunday since thats when most of you are able to make it. Im gunna try and shoot for March 26th wich is on a sunday. so if your in just reply to this tell me who you are and what car your bringing and how many people you are bringing. i wanna try and get as much information so i can call up a lot owner. PIECES OUT!!~
Nick
i'm_rich

manchester meet

Post by i'm_rich »

yo nick, we just got to figure out a time but lets not worry about that til we get closer. but i'll definently be there. i've seen 3 more mx-3 in randolph. i'll try to track down them down an get them to come. so i'll have mine and possibly 3 other mx-3's.
i'm rich and here's my ride! Check it out
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214972
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

sweet casper is deffinetely coming if he dont lose his license lol.
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

i should be there... long as no one flames me bought my cars body.. been a hard winter for the girl... i jus need to exactly where n when!
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

we will meet up at the mall of new hampshire in front of best buy in the back of the lot and and the street the mall is on is south willow. i dont know the street number the but its :mall of nh, south willow st. manchester nh 03102: probably meet up about noonish. so let me know whos in and who your bringing.
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

hey everyone my mom is moving to florida so i have to go back to manchester, i will be computerless......so with that said the meet is still on most deffinetely please text me at 603-339-0961 to keep in touch or quetions or comments. i hope i will be on tomorrow (thursday) THE MEET IS STILL ON MARCH 26TH AT THE MALL OF NEW HAMPSHIRE ON SOUTH WILL ST. MANCHESTER NH 03102. AT 12 NOON!!!!! please go. i got quite a few people already
Last edited by nicksmx3 on February 2nd, 2006, 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

conversation i just had with nicksmx3....

nick: my moms moving so i have to go back to manchester so if im not online anymore you can text me 603-339-0961
me: ill catch ya at the meet
me: noon at the mall right
nick: make sure you hand out that number on the new england forum
nick: correct
me: ok
i'm_rich

Post by i'm_rich »

hey ya'll
take I-293, get off exit 1 and head south on south willows street. best buy will be less than a 1/4 mile from the exit ramp so you shouldn't have any problems finding it.
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

what if u commin outta maine on i95
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

use mapquest.com click on driving directions and put your address and the malls address (best buy, south willow st manchester nh, 03102) btw i did mean march 26th at noon so like 12 lol. anyone is allowd to text me for questions or anything. phone numbers above.
i'm_rich

Post by i'm_rich »

get off of I-95 onto rt 111(Exit????). take that and it'll change to rt 101. take 101 all the way to I-93. cruise south down 93 and hop onto I-293(west) and get off exit 1. head south and bestbuy is right there. less than 1/4 mile.
happyclown

Post by happyclown »

I usually work sundays till noon... I'll see if I can get the day off otherwise i'd be a bit late.

Hey rich, do you go to vtc? or are you around randolph anymore? I saw that your car is put away for the winter, but the last few times I thought I saw it there were girls drivin it :) I saw a GS at shaws the other day, i cassually parked nose-nose with it. Saw it parked out by old dorm yesterday... i've never seen it before and it was in shabby condition so they may have just bought it as a winter beater... but... who knows :wink:
1993 RS Teal
i'm_rich

Post by i'm_rich »

hey man

yeah i'm at vtc right now. i did park my car for the winter. you probably saw my girlfriend drivin it. we only take one car down so if she needs to go somewhere she has to take it. where are you from? randolph? i see that same mx-3...green with a banged up drivers side? that's the one that's on campus. i also 2 other mx-3's. a white one at the mobile station just of the exit and a greenish one down on 'main street' by the parts store. what do you drive. i'm tryin to find out who own them and try to get them to go to the meet. any help you can give me???

and yo, you got to get the day off...it's gonna be sweet.
if you are from randolph and you want to meet up sometime let me know. let me know if you want to meet up the sunday of the meet before we head down...if you can make it.
happyclown

Post by happyclown »

I've seen that beat up white one, they bought it from S&S auto in town... I dont think their the car club type. I drive a teal one with gs rims but no gs lip, the hatch is tinted, and its got fog lights. My paint is crap and im missing one of my mud guards.

I work downtown at Vermont Computing on the weekends so i usually have it parked on back street if im drivin it. Right now my girl friends been drivin it cause she's got no car and cant stand drivin my other one (too big) :wink:. I live about a mile away from vtc, i'm stayin with my grandparents till i find my own place.
1993 RS Teal
i'm_rich

Post by i'm_rich »

sweet man. you're still gonna be at the meet right? i forgot that i'm on vacation then so i'll be drivin to manchester from derby so that's a long ways from randolph. we should still hang out sometime. i'll let you know next time i've got my car at vtc and you'll have to come check it out more.

Return to “NorthEastern USA MX-3 Club”