http://www.nba.com

He is behind Wilt's 100pt game

JUST WOW
Not only that, Lakers were down by 19
They brought it within 6 in the 3rd

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
Lakers 122
Raptors 104
Last edited by Juans_93_MX3 on January 23rd, 2006, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

oh wow big deal.

a 2 year old could score 80 pts against the raptors. They're like the special olympics team of the NBA
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

lol wow almost everyone here is cutting juan up
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

I don't see why scoring 81pts is a good thing. To me it means the rest of the team sucks, and should be traded in the off season.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

I dont know why you guys are being so modest about it. 81 points in one game is crazy, i never thought i would ever see that.
MX-3 Money
Supporting Member

Post by MX-3 Money »

1993 MX-3 GS 5 spd, KL-ZE swap, kl31 ecu, 110 amp alternator, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, SSautocrome headers, High flow cat, Pacesetter high flow cat-back, B&M shortshifter, Clear Sigs/Sides.
freakyalien

Post by freakyalien »

Vroooom
MX-3 Money
Supporting Member

Post by MX-3 Money »

Well it was a link to an ebay auction, some dude said he had kobe's 81 points in a jar. He says all the points from the nba leak into his beasment and looks like water, so he bottled it for ya. It was up to 15000 dollars, thats why it got removed.
1993 MX-3 GS 5 spd, KL-ZE swap, kl31 ecu, 110 amp alternator, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, SSautocrome headers, High flow cat, Pacesetter high flow cat-back, B&M shortshifter, Clear Sigs/Sides.
Meanie

Post by Meanie »

Kobe is a self centered, egotistical, self-worshipping and selfish ball hog. If I were one of his teammates, I would have plenty to say. There is no "I" in "team", except for Kobes' case. He needs to learn team play from someone like Lebron James or any member of the Pistons.
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

Thats being the case, i have never seen any other ball hog in the league get 81 points.
Meanie

Post by Meanie »

mxmaz wrote:Thats being the case, i have never seen any other ball hog in the league get 81 points.
And your point is?
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

you people are making a bigger deal of this then it is.

IT WAS AGAINST THE TORONTO RAPTORS. Incase nobody knew they dont have a good team, I'm sure if any ball-hog wanted to they could score 81 pts nightly against them. Maybe if it was against a decent team this would be news.
Meanie

Post by Meanie »

johnnyb wrote:you people are making a bigger deal of this then it is.

IT WAS AGAINST THE TORONTO RAPTORS. Incase nobody knew they dont have a good team, I'm sure if any ball-hog wanted to they could score 81 pts nightly against them. Maybe if it was against a decent team this would be news.
It doesn't matter if it was against the Raptors, Knick, Hawks or any other bottom feeding team. The fact is..Kobe is selfish. This is not the first time he has reached a high point game, just the highest and possibly, because of the team they played, but nonetheless, he's still a selfish ballhog who thrives on having the spotlight on him.
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

Meanie wrote:
mxmaz wrote:Thats being the case, i have never seen any other ball hog in the league get 81 points.
And your point is?
My point is that he is an amazing basketball player, and nothing you or anybody else says can take away from that fact. He is shooting over 45% and has the league lead at 36 points a game. And it is only your opinion that he is a hog, and arrogant blah blah blah. I disagree with you on that. He is the go to guy on the lakers, and he gets paid to do exactly what he is doing.
Meanie

Post by Meanie »

mxmaz wrote:
Meanie wrote:
And your point is?
My point is that he is an amazing basketball player, and nothing you or anybody else says can take away from that fact. He is shooting over 45% and has the league lead at 36 points a game. And it is only your opinion that he is a hog, and arrogant blah blah blah. I disagree with you on that. He is the go to guy on the lakers, and he gets paid to do exactly what he is doing.
Of course it's my opinion. That's all any of us speak when we express ourselves. You can disagree with me all you want but he is the very reason why he and Shaq don't get along, why he clashes with Phil Jackson and other members of his team and other teams.

The sad news is, one man will not make the team. It requires a "team" effort on all counts. This is the reason for the success of the Detroit Pistons. The Lakers are 7th in playoff position right now and I doubt they will move up much more, if at all, because Kobe tries to single handedly conquer the games. A smarter team will shut him down, which is why I look forward to todays games against the Pistons. If the Lakers want to pay him high dollar to be a showoff, it's their money. But they will never win another title until they control it.

But of course, this is only my opinion.

Return to “Off-Topic”