Need help with my alarm. asp

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
mantaboy

Need help with my alarm. asp

Post by mantaboy »

So then the hole alarm was fitted in. But the autolock function don`t work. I done the following: fitted in the two signalskabels with the unlock (green/orange) and the lock kabel(green/red) And also the ground kabel in the blue/red kabel. But the only thing that works is to lock the passangers door.

What could be wrong? Need help asp.
mantaboy

Post by mantaboy »

no one? need help! The car got powerlocks original. I made a serch and didn`t find anything.
den

Post by den »

Does your car have an actuator on the driver side door? If none then you have to add one and relay as well. Actuator is around 12 bucks plus 2 relays for around 14 bucks. I got mine from a shop that installs remote starters and alarms. It's pretty easy to install. If you need the wiring diagram for it let me know. Good luck!
1992 Mazda MX-3 GS 5 speed
Reverse glow gauge, Custom CAI, Cross drilled rotors. Toucan front strut tower bar, Custom circular ground wires, Custom exhaust w/ stainless oval dual tip muffler, Custom blue turn indicator lights on gauge panel and switches, performance steering wheel, Pacesetter short shifter
mantaboy

Post by mantaboy »

I don`t know onest;P I should look it up, but can you send over the wiringdiagrams to my mail please, it is pelle_333_30@hotmail.com
Mazdaracer

Post by Mazdaracer »

I have all kinds of relay diagrams here:

http://www.mazdaracer.clubprotege.com/FAQ/mainpage2.htm

and i have others in my DIY section

http://www.mazdaracer.clubprotege.com/DIY.htm
THINK FAST, GO RACING!!
2004 Mazda6 Wagon
2004 Mazda3 Sedan
1990 BG8P Protege LX - KLZE - Race Preped - #98 SM - SCCA Solo2
den

Post by den »

email sent
1992 Mazda MX-3 GS 5 speed
Reverse glow gauge, Custom CAI, Cross drilled rotors. Toucan front strut tower bar, Custom circular ground wires, Custom exhaust w/ stainless oval dual tip muffler, Custom blue turn indicator lights on gauge panel and switches, performance steering wheel, Pacesetter short shifter

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”