KLZE Group buy.. just curious

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

KLZE Group buy.. just curious

Post by Custommx3 »

I know a guy who can get KLZE Motors here a little lower than Corksport sells theirs. Not really sure on a price but it may be a few hundred less than C/S. <BR>How many would be interested. I personally would not be involved at all. All I can do is get the list who would be interested and give it to him and I would be out of the picture. Ht e guy owned a performance shop here for many years and is very reputable. he has a KLZE powered Probe. I think what happens is that they are shipped here from overseas and then shipped to him. Delivery time could be a few months, but Im not really sure. <P><BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
Coolzombi

Re: KLZE Group buy.. just curious

Post by Coolzombi »

tell me more about the price..and why its so long for the delivery ??<BR> Image<P>------------------<BR>1996 GS sparkle green (Daniel Ouellet in owner registry)
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Not real sure, I think to keep foir an import tax, they are shipped to the carribean then to the US then to him. <BR>i THINK. Im not surem thats why I am just asking who would be interested.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
DiGiTaL

Post by DiGiTaL »

I would be interested , but I need to know the price first and the miles on them and the condition they come in.<BR>If it's only a couple hundred dollars cheaper it wouldn't really be worth it since Corksport's KL_ZE's come with a reprogrammed ECU.
AlphaBitz

Post by AlphaBitz »

I might also be interested if I could get a bit more info. Also, if you would indulge me, what is the C/S price? Thx. Alpha.<P>------------------<BR>Jesse Turner<BR>aka AlphaBitz<BR>MX-3 Dreamer<BR>Kanata, Ontario, Canada

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”