!!!!! 93' MX3 GS SPECIAL EDITION POSSIBLY 4 SALE WITH O

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: !!!!! 93' MX3 GS SPECIAL EDITION POSSIBLY 4 SALE WITH O

Post by Custommx3 »

Do NOT double post, and please put in the right section.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

How much for the exhaust??? I need one BADLY....if you don't have your stock exhaust, I'm willing to swap my stock exhaust (53k miles) and some money for your aftermarket catback exhaust.<P>------------------<BR>~'94 GS
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

People aren't gonna pay more for the car because it has an exhaust on it...you'll make more money selling it seperately...oh well, whatever floats ur boat<P>------------------<BR>~'94 GS
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Hey man,<P> If you are in sac why dont you go to the drags at the raceway this weekend! I can take some pics of yer car for ya! <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 93_MX3_GS_SE_BEAST:<BR><B> Image Image Image<P>Hello, my name is David Mize. I live in Sacramento California and I own a Blue 1993 MX3 GS Special Edition. It has an original 34K Miles, a Cat-Back Dynomax exhaust (it sounds amazing), a Pioneer CD deck, the car has been lowered to a very tasteful level, and it has an HKS short ram intake. It has a salvage title. My dad is a "auto broker" and he found me this car. This car is also in amazing condition because of it's history, not to mention I have babied it. The car was bought by someone in 1994 even though it is a 1993 model. Anyway, in 1995 my Dad found this car at an insurance auto auction. It had some minor damage that was easily fixable. He turned out to be high bidder on it and he bought it and kept it for me til' 2000 when I got my license. So basically, the car was made, sat at the dealer for one year, got in a minor accident during the first year of it's life, was bought by my dad, was kept in storage at our house from 1995 til' 2000 and I have only been driving it about 6 months. A professional body shop did the work and the car looks and runs amazing. The lowering job has done WONDERS for the handling. Also, this has to be the LOWEST MILE MX3-GS I have ever seen. Basically what I am getting at is a friend of mine offered me $6,000 for it and I was wondering if anyone would be interested enough in it to offer me more. If anyone is REALLY interested I think I could arrange to get some pictures of it with a friends digital camera. It has every special edition option, leather rapped steering wheel, leather seats, (which are in AMAZING condition) raised cup holder/center console, rear leather, special edition wheels, AND it is the only BLUE special edition I have ever seen. I thought Special edition MX3's only came in purple. Any way, if you have any questions please feel free to respond or to e-mail me. Once again, I was offered $6,000 by a friend. I am now simply wondering if anyone else is interested in offering me MORE. Thanks for your time. Also, I guarantee you have NEVER seen a GS Special Edition in THIS good of condition inside and out, not to mention one with THIS LOW OF MILES. ONLY 34K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again.<P> Image Image Image<P>I forgot to mention that is an Automatic. Image <P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><P>------------------<BR>Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> 14.62@99.4<BR> Now with NOS
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

It was most likely a "dealer owned" car. I bought my last one in '94 and it was painted blue with a lifed spoiler on it. They were like dealer show cars used for promotion then sold the next year. when i bought mine it had aftermarket cams and crank in it, yours might have that two, but the dealer put hood pins in mine. It was listed in the kelly blue book as the 3door SE insted of the 2door coupe SE {or vice versa, they are the more expesive SE), but i have never seen another like it. Your the only other person I've heard of to have one. check out my web page to see an old pic of it.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/warmachinex0/MX-3GSSE.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.geocities.com/warmachinex0/MX-3GSSE.html</A> <P><p>[This message has been edited by SE-Man (edited August 15, 2001).]
HeatherChellette

Post by HeatherChellette »

Did you by chance ever purchase the shop manual for your car? If so, would you be interested in selling it separate?<BR>Forgot to mention, that if you are interested, please email me - HeatherChellette@aol.com<p>[This message has been edited by HeatherChellette (edited August 22, 2001).]
Heather

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”