Wierd Sounds and right pull

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
Ainu69

Wierd Sounds and right pull

Post by Ainu69 »

Hey Guys,

I need a hand on figuring out something, awhile back I had some front work done to my car rad support was bent back front end of the car twisted a bit about 1400 in work done. Since then (about a year ago) I have had a strange pull to the right when going over bumps its weird if im driving and hit a bump my car automatically pulls to the right. I even check during straight stretch on the highway and let go of the wheel car also pulls not the much to the right. I have no clue what it is, I have not had a front end alignment in along time (which could be the cause of this) but over the past while I think it might be something a bit more then just an alignment, if anyone may be able to spread some light so when I take it into the shop this week I know what im talking about :)

2nd thing, when I first start driving I get a weird squeaking sound coming from the back right wheel well, im not sure if that’s exactly where its coming from but that’s where it sounds like when im driving, I only hear it at a very slow speed once I get about 40 or so it goes away. I was also wondering if anyone would know what this could be it sorda sounds like something swaying back in forth with a squeak its hard to explain but very frustrating.
10-4
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

for the front i think it might be a PS side endlink and maybe a CV because thats what mine was and i had the exact same thing as you.

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”